Supernatural (Iroku) Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I've had a few members asking about a group buy for the Dodo Juice Supernatural "Iroku Special Edition" wax in the wooden pot. I'm just trying to get a feeler on how many people would be interested.

The Iroku Edition comes in the wooden pot, it has a rubber o-ring that has a nice air-tight seal. Also, this is the 250ml size, the plastic container only contains 200ml. The wooden pot is also refillable through Dodo Juice directly.
    http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse-48/Dodo-Juice-Supernatural-Wax/Detail.bok
    [​IMG]

2. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

How much would this be if 10 of us signed up?

3. Are we talking regular price, or at a discount since it would be a group buy?

4. Obsessive Detail

If I could get at least 10 people, I was thinking like $135 with shipping (US) for a pot. Basically, I the wax is going to be $130 and I'm adding $5.00 for shipping.

What I will do is start a list and let it run for about a week. After everyone is on the list I will have everyone order through my website.
    I'm down to 3 left in stock. Once I place the order with Dodo it will take 7-12 days to get. The first 5 people on the list will also get a free Ultra Premium towel.

5. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Do you know if the contents would contain V1 or V2?

6. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

If it's v2.00.0 count me in.

Definitely if Dom will autograph the bottom of it for me.
    To: Cyclo, all my best, signed DOM

I've cut out so much of my food bills to afford my wax obsession, i'm down to just beans and a hotdog now..

Guess the hotdog will have to go, to get this.

7. Obsessive Detail

Yes, it is the updated V2.

8. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

Well if I'm in Isaac will probably be in too

9. Cyclo

Ok here goes the list!:

1. Cyclo + Red Mist Tropical and a Wookie if you can get them
    2. Jay J

10. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

I just bought the 200 ml plastic tub. Still has the seal on. If I could return it, I'll buy this one.

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thats to bad. It figures doesn't it...:shrug:

12. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Hrm.. I was kinda hoping it was V1. I don't know if I really want V2 or not. I'll think about it now.

13. Obsessive Detail

I usually charge 20% for returns, but I will make an exception. If you want to send it back, I will just credit the price you paid for it towards the Special Edition.

14. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Doubt it Isaac is still jealous of my BoS I am sure he is going to get Concours or Concorso next.

15. Obsessive Detail

After reading a post from Dom, the V2 is supposed to be quite a bit better. There is a slightly high carnauba content, but the durability is supposed to be a lot better.

16. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Yeah I read that too. But I am getting off of topic Great GB and price!

17. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

Justin, your the man. I will hold it until the group buy is official. Then I'll send it off right away.:worship2:

18. Obsessive Detail

Sounds good. We can go ahead and add your name to the list then!

19. Cyclo

Ok here goes the list!:
    1. Cyclo + Red Mist + BTBM & 1 Personal Autograph And 1 Wookie hopefully
    2. Jay J

3. ScottieB <- possible?

Oh... matter of fact.. Dom got a chuckle out of the autograph and said sure, .. that in the future he might be lazer etching it. I saw you already have Red Mist in stock Justin, I want to add that & BTBM to my order and I'm trying to get Dom to set aside a Wookie for me to ship with your order. Sound OK to you Justin?

Might be a good time for people to think about a total order From Justin so it saves on your shipping costs if your interested in the SN WOOD POT. I've never seen a better price for this. This comes with free refills folks.

20. Obsessive Detail

I'm still waiting on an e-mail back from Dom! lol!

Sure, I will add you a wookie to your order!