suggestions for a one step on a black Audi a5

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by BigDreZ28, Nov 24, 2012.

1. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

salesman at work has a 2011 a5 and wants some work done to it...it has some hard water etching on it..I've never done an Audi yet and I've heard from here they typically have hard clear coats.

I have m105, menzerna 1500/4500, and AF tripple. tools include a dw849, gg3in and a gg6in in the mail. micro and foam pads

I figured use one of those then seal it with some powerlock ....but I told him I would ask for suggestions from people first. Any help appreciated! thanks!

2. Tegeler

Tegeler Two Bucket System Washer

on the audi 2006 A4 I did the clear coat was tough but not to bad. I used some M105 on the flex and a foam pad followed up with some Adam's fine machine polish and it turned out pretty sharp. Not perfect but thats not what we were shooting for

3. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

cool thanks...he doesn't Want to pay for a perfect finish yet so that sounds like a good plan

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

105 can finish down very nicely on some paints. Try it on the MF discs. May not have to follow it up with anything.

5. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

thank you!