Stupid Body Shop!!!!!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by ampbmw, Dec 9, 2007.

1. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

My CB m3 is truly what someone could call polished bliss!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It truly is a swirl free car....SIP, 106, PO85rd, SV cleaner, SV concorso....Its amazing!

got my rear bumper repainted....FOR SOME REASON THEY DECIDE TO BUFF THE SIDES OF THE CAR!!?????

o my....buffer trails GALORE and now there is swirls....what were they thinking? they shouldnt have even touched the sides of the car.

Menzerna has to be pulled out once again. man Im really frustrated!:rant:

I dont even want to show pics of how gross it looks now.

At least they didnt dare touch the hood

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

yikes. I bet they were polishing to help blend the paint.

3. ampbmw

its kinda dumb of them though, they should have seen that the paint was already FLAWLESS! they even told me that they'd never seen a car look like that...now im like well thats b/c yall do that to all ur cars! hey I guess i'll have some more fun eh?

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I would of flipped out on them. Ive already had my experience with the body shop, not a good one! Seems to happen way too often. People dont know how to look at paint, and they take advantage of it. Hell they probably dont know how to look at paint either!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

God bless the bodysthop hackers!

6. ampbmw

its only so frustrating b/c I just polished it out w/ 85rd about a month ago....now im thinking SIP will have to be pulled out....I need to tell them to give me paint depth readings for free.

7. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Man that sucks, At least you have something to do now. :) Nice car BTW.

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that sucks, it really does. but look at the posative nowyou can spend more time with your car...mmmm.. time working on a car..... :D