Still hidden CG products

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Reflect, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I was wondering that since CWC and Sticky Wheel Gel are out of the woodwork, what other products that you know of are still not available on the CG website?

2. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Purple Window Cleaner.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

3. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Does CG have a real staff or are they selling products based upon their private label or bulk users?

4. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

What? Yeah they have their own brand, and their staff are real people :thumb:

5. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I hear about Paul the salesman and the stores but I just want to know more about the company itself.

They are owned by Warner Chemicals so I am just trying to understand if they really have their own real R&D group (some will call chemists) or are they an outlet arm of Warner Chemicals who just sell what they blend for other private labelers. Warner Chemicals supposedly sells under other brands as well beside CG.

Just curious.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Chemical Guys does their own thing and they, in turn, offer a private labeling service. My friend, who paid a visit to CG about a year ago, was offered by Paul to take a tour of their factory.

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I think Warner Chemicals is the private labeling part of their company. If you check the two sites they are almost identical.

Edit: Which reminds me, Warner has some different stuff on their site.

8. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Do you know what the difference in the purple and blue window cleaner is? First few 16 oz bottles I got were purple cleaner, my last bottle was blue?

The writing on the bottle is similar except the Purple says Crystal clear-Streak free and the blue just says streak free.

9. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

The purple is stronger than the blue one

10. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

I heard about an Ultimate Leather Cleaner, or something like that. D2G may chime in.

11. CptMidway

CptMidway Virgin Detailer

I just picked up some of their No Hose Eco Wash, which is their version of ONR.

I'll give it a try this weekend to see how it does.

12. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i love that stuff! i'm actually trying it a new cordless PW i just picked up

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

You have any more info on this:waiting:

14. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

LOL i love the little guy drumming his fingers.

i'll try and post up pics later today. just a little busy have two full paint corrections and now my water is out. trying to get some one out here ASAP.

15. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Subscribed. I myself am a fan of the Optimum line and Chemical Guys. Curious to this No Hose Wash...

16. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

i believe there is a demo video somewhere on the CG site for the waterless wash system.

17. CptMidway

CptMidway Virgin Detailer

Well, there's the famous ONE "birdshit" video. I haven't seen one for the new ONR style wash though.

18. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

yeah thats what i was thinking of. nevymind.

19. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

It's simple, it's a wash done by all guys... no gals.....

I'll be here all night..........

20. scot_w

scot_w Birth of a Detailer

No Hoes = No Girls, No Hose = No Guys (Insert drum beat here ->da dum dum).