Steeler Fans-Training Camp Pics

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Asphalt Rocket, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Here are some pics I took while I was at training camp on Wednesday. Next year I will be bringing a much better camera and stay for a few days versus just one. So here are some pics for the Steeler fans or if you are just a fan of football.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Pretty cool man, thanks for sharing!

Where was Polamalo? I didn't see his huge dreads in any of the pics... maybe I just missed him.

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

You did-lol, he had his hair in a pony tail, look at pics-6, 7, 12, 12, 14, 15, 18, 22, 25, 26, 27, 29, 31, 34, 42, and 43. Pretty funny the last pic I have him in is the same number as his jersey.

4. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Sweet pix brotha!

5. loudog2

loudog2 Two Bucket System Washer

Go Bears!!! Week 2 Dana.

6. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Great pics Dana! GO STILLERS (pronounced in Pittsburghese)!!!

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

That was awesome hopefully I'll be able to go with you guys next year! Looks like a great time.

8. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks, had a great time till it started pouring at the end.

Good Luck Louie.

Thanks Dan, also do not forget Yin'z and Jag Off, Pop, and the great way down is said, and of course Tom Tucker Mint Ginger Ale.

It was, one thing we did learn it has to be a two day trip. Plus we have an in since my cousin went to St.Vincent's. There is a hotel right next to where the players go for dinner we will stay at next year. Also the old Rolling Rock Brewery will be done for Iron City to move into to take a tour of and get some food. JL make plans to take a few days off the last week of training camp. Then we can stop at the Steeler store in Breezewood for you, you will be amazed at what they have. I bought the 6-7 foot steeler guy for the yard this year, plus the jerseys are chaeper there, and they only sell the game shirts so that is a plus.

9. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Luv me some Urn Cidy! That's the only beer to drink during football games.

That store must be new there. I never saw one there before. Did you eat at the Gateway? My friends and i would stop there everytime we headed to Ocean City, MD for vaca.

10. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

No we sure didn't. I would agree I haven't seen it there either but then again it is easily missed. We waited till we got deeper into PA so we could eat at Eat-N-Park, another staple of PA. I even brought home a strawberry pie for mom so she could have her taste of Pittsburgh-lol.

We both know you have to be a bad ass to put some IC down, that stuff is worse than Bud.

11. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

That's why we call it Iron Shitty (sorry Carlos)! It's definitely an acquired taste. My wife can only handle IC Light. I still can't forget one time when I was younger my friends and I couldn't find anyone to get us a case so we decided to drink some that my parents had from one of the years the Steelers went to the SB in the 70's and the team photo was on the can. Needless to say it was skunked to high heaven and the two tastes don't mesh well.

12. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Whose the dude in the last picture?

13. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

My little brother.

14. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

You guys look nothing alike.

15. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Yes, football is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Steelers.........:headbang:

16. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

You are kidding right, good thing you haven't seen the middle brother, you would think he was adopted by looking at Keith and I.

17. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:shead: Do they have a Cheerleader training camp you can attend? If so I'm there :cheerl:

:chips: :chips: :chips:

18. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Pittsburgh is the only team without cheerleaders.

19. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:shead: ^^^^^^^ :what:

20. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

If you knew the history of the history of the steelers you would know why. Just like they only have one emblem. They were a very poor team when starting so they cut as many costs as possible, including a decal and cheerleaders.