1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

So I hate the brushes that I have for my VX5000, does anyone know of some nicer brushes out there? Like boars hair or something like that?

2. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

3. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I sent them an email and they say that they don't carry them....

4. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

why do you need boars hair brushes with a steamer? I have annihilated my 3" round brush on carpets. Renny Doyle sells some stuff for the vx5000 but I dont know if he has boars hair brushes.

5. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I have scratched the hell out of a few things with the plastic brushes... they are way too harsh imo...

6. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

i will call him sunday maybe he just selling to the ones who buy steamer from him they pricey an hard to get he had them made an brought in from italy. but i find out for ya an let you know an if i have to i get them an send to you how many about did you want ?

7. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

How expensive are they?

8. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

i have to check i have not got any since last summer but i let ya know asap.

9. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

are you wrapping a microfiber around the attachment for the leather and door panels?

10. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

11. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

those hard brushes are a pain sometimes these are the ones i use.

Attached Files:

12. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

ok i can get the boars hair brushes the large an small. i have to do an order anyway so i pay for the shipping to me for you sending me that gift to try lol. i order from italy have them to me 3 days an 3 days to you pm me i give you all the info. an prices KUSTOMIZINGKID.