Steam wash?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by MGEVOX, Nov 3, 2013.

1. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

So my father in law has a condo on south beach he lives at for half the year and they are now offering him this service..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4wF27P98c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAp4wF27P98c

I find it amusing to say the least I know I wouldn't do it to my car and am going to try and persuade him to not do it to his but as I am in ny I can't care for his car there. This is the video the service provided them p.s. He has a Malbec black g37s convertible with red leather blah blah like I said I am definitely advising against as I believe it will just inflict swirls.

2. addyroo

addyroo New Member

This is going to scratch the car because its not taking all of the dirt off of the car, then when they dry the car their just moving the dirts around causing swirls. THAT A BIG NO TO THIS

3. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

I know I just found it amusing let's heat the paint to rub the dirt with a towel against hot paint hmmm sounds good how much??

4. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

While Steam is a a great cleaner, Im sure that I would never book a company that misspelled the word Pristine with Prestine...
    Dan F