Started my spring cleaning (pics)

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Tonya, May 23, 2008.

1. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

I started on my car finally :applause2: I needed my tires rotated so my mechanic let me take them home and clean them up..... my mud flaps too :thumb: That was much eaiser than the last time I did those darn mud flaps :thumb:

Ps21
    XO brush fit perfect ~ Thanks Jimmie
    CG VRP
    2 coats of HGSG

[​IMG]

Dirty dirty dirty :thumb:

[​IMG]

XO brush fit perfect :applause2:

[​IMG]

All better :applause2:

[​IMG]

I even dressed the inside of the tires just to mess with my mechanic :giggle:

[​IMG]

:yikes: He thought I was nuts when I told him I was going to clean the mud flaps :shakehead:

[​IMG]

Ok... he already thinks I am nuts :giggle: Asking for the mud flaps didn't help :giggle: I hope to have the rest posted tomorrow :applause2:

2. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

wow! you're so lucky of having the opportunity of bringing home your wheels to be cleaned. very nice..:applause::applause::applause:

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I would dress the inside of those tires too...Matter of fact I'll probably do it the coming up weekend...

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

You could eat a filet off those wheels... :thumb:

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Tonya, you do wheels the best :D

6. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Would be doing Spring Cleaning if the weather wasn't behaving like "The Day After Tomorrow" here in Southern California :shakehead:

Great job though :)

7. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

If you have a regular mechanic I would ask. I take the car to them right at closing the night before, then take them back first thing in the morning. That way I don't cause them any extra down time by tying up their lift. :thumb:
    Good luck!
    Thanks! :giggle: OK buddy I will take your word for it :rollinglaugh: Last time I took those mud flaps off I have to admit...... I was glad you told me how....... but frustrated as heck :hopmad: This way is much easier :thumb:
    Thanks it's an obsession :shrug: I see a car with dirty nasty front rims but the rest of it is pretty clean..... well..... I know it is a women driving that car. :giggle: (sorry.... I mean no disrespect to other women) That is not the case with me!!! I wash mine all the time.... I have issues :giggle:
    Thank you!

8. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

Outstanding. They look like new.
    Yeah, that OXO brush is great, huh?

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Those are some CLEAN looking wheels and tires!!!