Stains out of pads

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by richy, Jan 3, 2009.

1. richy

richy Guest

I had a couple of LCC pads that although they had been cleaned, had some set-in stains on them that my combo of APC, Dawn PD and my pad washer had failed to remove.
    I washed my pads finally after using them a few weeks ago in my laundry tub today and used a Sunlight soap bar that is made for taking stains out of clothes. I had used my DPD and the stains were still there so I went back over them with the Sunlight bar rubbing it into the pad under running water and lo and behold, those old stains came out. Even on some yellow applicator pads that were pretty stained up came out great. I thought I would pass this tip along since I thought that the DPD was the cat's ass and if it didn't remove a stain, then nothing would.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hi richy, It appears that we don't have the Sunlight Soap Bar. They only thing that comes close is Sunlight liquid dish soap...:shrug:

3. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

Buddy, didn't you know those darn Canadians get all the good stuff, good clay, good soap... whatever!
    Just messing with you Richy. Thanks for the tip :hug:

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

do you have a link to their website? Wonder if it's available in U.S.... or as always, California might ban it... BAN OLD CARS INSTEAD! THEY STINK!

5. richy

richy Guest