ST Mondeo Wheels Re-diamond cut.. BLING!!!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Ronnie, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Ronnie

Ronnie Birth of a Detailer

Well after alot of head scratching and looking around I had to make a decision.. I was going to swap the wheels on the Mondie for either a set of BBS or OZ Ultralegga's in the 19" variety but they are becomming very popular aroud here with the boy racer bragade I thought otherwise plus to be honest the standard wheels are about the nicest wheels I have seen in a while.. just not the ones on my car so off they came and a trip to A27 alloy wheel repair and this is the final result!! As everybody told me as origional hi shine diamond cut face and silver between the spokes topped of with 7 coats of clear!!!!!! Hope u like will take a pic of them fitted at the weekend when there is day light!!!:buffing:

PS. no the tyres will not be dressed until they are on the car as its a pain and gets everywhere when fitting them as they weigh a ton!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

wow what a great turn around.. i love that last pic

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree the rims look great and the last pictures does seem to bring out the rims a bit more.

Is it me or will those rims be a paint to maintain? Mind you as long as you protect them properly, seven layers of clear coat that's wicked :wicked: and a nice sealant on top would do great :thumb:

Very nice rims, thank you for sharing.

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Nice wheels!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I absolutely love OEM style wheels. It's gotten harder and harder to fit afermarket wheels on a nice vehicle and still remain the same level of class.

Love the fact that you kept the OEM wheels and added your own touch to 'em.

Let's see them on the car!

6. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

The rims looks good!!

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I love those wheels!