soon I can/will resume my hobbies....

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by kyoshiro, Nov 3, 2012.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

So having disappeared for a while and concentrating on my job and getting my place sorted, I am finally reaching to a point where I am starting to see zen (or i am simply starting to snap)
    Working in Hong Kong is dead tiring and my current project at work also has killer users which have caused me to overtime quite a bit for the past few months. Thus I figured its time I buy a new polisher cuz buying a transformer for my PC never worked out nicely, then it's time to save for a Kranzle (i have found a warehouse with em) and find my old foam lance (if my mother didnt give it away with my karcher) and then har har har I shall start doing my thing again after over a year of leaving my supplies intact! (well I did touch it a few times but not that many times) Now the only problem is sourcing my detailing supplies and getting a pay raise.

2. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Nice to see you back! There are new DA polishers coming out, forget about the PCXP!

3. kyoshiro

tyz,
    but yeah i did some research and a 9227CB will cost me 1900~HKD, BO6040 is like 3.5k, can't source the damn FLEX PE14-2, SLIK (bosch india or smfin) 9070 Polisher for 550HKD, Megs 220v2 for 1980HKD (with mf polsih kit)...
    thus after all this research.... must buy a transformer to last me till these "new" DA Polishers cuz financially speaking, i'm quite low lol
    Oh and I have also discovered quite a bit of "treasures" on TaoBao which is like china ebay. Gonna try buying some Microfibers, Foam Pads, and stuff, also found majority of the detailing supplies I need on there so I shall hopefully be able to refill (although it may be more expensive than buying in US) but at least its there.

4. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

It's your budget is low then forget about the rupes :(

5. kyoshiro

My budget should become healthier in a month or 2 LOL

6. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

Isn't it easier to use rinseless product to wash cars in HK, why need a kranzle?

7. kyoshiro

I live in the outskirts so I actually have a hose lol