Sonax Products?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Erik Mejia, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Sonax Profiline products?

2. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Hmm don't know if "profiline" is supposed to mean "professional" line, but detailersdomain carries a good amount of their products

3. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I just googled "profiline"... I may have been mistaken about what you were talking about

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

5. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

There are a limited number of Sonax products available in North America, basically what the major online companies are selling currently for Sonax is what is available in NA at the moment. From what I understand we may see a couple of new products this year but I don't have any confirmations yet.

6. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

I have maybe 20 oz of their nano polish that I don't do anything with. But I live in Europe...

7. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Ask Phil....he had a Sonax rep at his BBQ.

Also....is that line of product that great? Im asking...I have no idea.

8. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Played with the line a bit @ SEMA. It seemed pretty good. Since Sonax NA had it at their booth I figured it was availabe here or would be available soon.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

9. EbbeJ

EbbeJ Jedi Nuba

I've had good service and fast shipping from Autoteilemann GmbH

Don't know if they will ship to the US though.

10. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Just went on that website, $16 for a pad and 19% tax holy crap is it a expensive line.

11. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

It's popularity should grow around here quick then, lol

12. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

:lol: Quoted for truth.

13. EbbeJ

EbbeJ Jedi Nuba

Heh, it's not that expensive compared to most other products here in europe.. And we have 25% VAT / Tax here in Denmark.

14. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

there will be some new items from Sonax coming soon. I would say 2nd or 3rd qtr if we are lucky.

you will already see that the Sonax Glass Cleaner is here.

Sonax Pro Line Compounds and Polishes have been floating around with some of the pro detailers in NA but nothing yet for sale.