Sonax Leather Foam vs 1Z einszett Leather Care

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by closekd, May 31, 2011.

1. closekd

closekd Virgin Detailer

I am on the hunt for a new leather conditioner and have narrowed it down to Sonax Leather Foam and 1Z einszett Leather Care. I am going to be using this on a 2006 Honda S2000 and the seats are in pretty good shape/clean. I am leaning towards the Sonax foam but am worried it might get in the holes easier since the leather is perforated. Which one of the two...or others would you recommend?

2. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I say you won't go wrong with either of those. They are both good and the Sonax wouldn't get stuck in the holes.

3. bakchoi

bakchoi Birth of a Detailer

Straight from the bottle. :)
    [​IMG]

4. LAV86

LAV86 Two Bucket System Washer

Sonax leather foam all the way..I buy it by the case...spray on the seats let work it's magic for a minute or so and wipe off with a Luke warm damp clean microfiber towel and you got yourself some clean seats.I give sonax leather foam 100% and recommend it to all friends.

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

both work well, but for perforated leather the sonax would be a great one step.

6. closekd

closekd Virgin Detailer

sounds like Sonax is the winner!! so the next question is how long will a bottle last me?

7. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

One bottle should last you quite a long time. It's a nice cleaner and a little goes a long way.

8. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

agree even with just a foaming sprayer my leather cleaner has been lasting me a very long time. and i apply very liberaly, brush, wipe with a clean microfiber, then re-apply and steam.