SON1C Synopsis 47 : Dodo Juice - Rainforest Rub Wax Review

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by SON1C, Jul 10, 2013.

1. SON1C

SON1C Any Rag Vehicle Washer

SON1C Synopsis 47 : Dodo Juice - Rainforest Rub Review ->
    [​IMG]
    Rainforest Rub is in my opinion Dodo Juice's staple wax, it goes in line best with their company and mascot. They have produced Rainforest Rub since Dodo Juice launched in 2007
    Rainforest Rub 30 ml ( panel pot ) and 250 ml (full size pot) are a soft paste wax, durability claims of 2-3 months, smells of candy watermelon, and is green in color.

After several applications
    [​IMG]

Now onto the review er I mean Synopsis
    Vehicle prepped with strip wash of chemical guys wash + gloss
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dried

and then the fun begins..
    [​IMG]

This wax is so user friendly, spreads easy, oily in a sense similar to many bouncer waxes, easy on, easy off
    A+ in user experience and workability
    [​IMG]

Buffed off -> Some after shots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rainforest Rub waxed section
    [​IMG]
    Non waxed
    [​IMG]

If anyone ever wondered why my label is scuffed up
    [​IMG]

1996 Pacific Green Ford Mustang GT heavily modded
    Edited shot from an application of BFWDPS and Rainforest Rub on the same mustang last year
    [​IMG]

Overall it's an awesome wax, I'd say for looks it didn't concentrate in terms of providing an ultra wet look, or super glossy, it enhanced the paintwork across the board in terms up depth, gloss, wetness, reflective, I would say it's very well rounded

If you're on the fence about trying a Dodo Juice wax you can't go wrong with this one, I'd recommend it :D

Thanks for viewing.