SON1C Synopsis 45 : Rubbish Boy's - Original Edition Review

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by SON1C, Jun 23, 2013.

1. SON1C

SON1C Any Rag Vehicle Washer

[​IMG]

As some may know, I've been developing my own Carnauba Wax, which if interested you can read further about it here
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum...brew-carnauba-wax-protowax-picture-heavy.html

Due to this I was incredibly intrigued and inspired by Ben ( Rubbishboys ) and his wax. Ben created his wax via Home Brew in ~2008 with the backing of Dodo Juice and also Dodo Juice altering his original edition wax to create the Rubbishboys Juiced Edition Ben brought two very successful and quality waxes to the Detailing scene.

Enough history class, you came here to view the performance of the product!
    First thoughts, it's heavy, it feels heavy in the hand, in a good way, it must be all of that Carnauba packed into it ;)
    This wax is incredibly hard, the hardest wax I have ever used hands down, it is definitely usable but you have to put more effort into getting wax onto the applicator, this isn't necessarily a bad thing and it made the wax very difficult to "overuse"

Smell -> good, pleasant Orange smell
    [​IMG]
    Natural Color
    [​IMG]

Application -> easy on, spreads relatively far, didn't haze in a typical fashion, it became tacky, I left it on for up to 30 minutes and it did not haze in a typical fashion, however I simply buffed after 5-10 minutes when it was tacky and appear to have had no issue with bonding as you can view in this beading and sheeting video
    Rubbishboys Original Edition Carnauba Wax Beading and Sheet - YouTube

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After application and buff off pictures ..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Post 1 of 2

2. SON1C

SON1C Any Rag Vehicle Washer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So there you have it! Picture heavy SON1C Synopsis of Rubbishboys Original Edition Carnuba Wax!
    [​IMG]
    Definitely a great product and high quality wax, stay tuned for bonus beading pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After a ~ mile drive >60 mph
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]