SON1C Synopsis 19 : DoDo Juice Carnauba Waxes - Basics of Bling Wax-Safe Wash 500 ml Review

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by SON1C, Jan 18, 2013.

1. SON1C

SON1C Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I received this as a gift from the wife, she picked it up off of bogo to go with my dodo christmas
    [​IMG]
    Very high expectations for this soap, as I'm a fan of Dodo Juice..
    initial impressions, seems pretty gooey, I'm hoping for super concentrated, later to find out 5-7 caps for a large bucket, I used 5-6 caps for ~4 gallons of water
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    good-great suds, surprisingly not really any scent or odor, was expected an awesome smell coming from dodo juice, lubricity was good, cleaning was pretty good, the biggest plus for this soap is that it hardly spotted / streaked at all once it dried granted, it was cloudy (not sunny) and ~40 degrees
    wasn't super sudsy like I prefer when washing the vehicle
    (see chemical guys citrus wash and clear for reference in below picture)
    [​IMG]
    completing dodo juice basics of bling wax-safe wash -> wash
    [​IMG]
    Amount used for one wash
    [​IMG]

Final Thoughts.. :buffing:
    I enjoyed working with this product, much better than Meg's #62 and gold class, I hate those washes.
    However at $13 I don't see it being the best bang for buck, as my wash and gloss never seems to diminish as I use 1 cap of it per 4-5 gallons and it has excellent cleaning power, suds, and lubricity.
    So... DoDo juice wax-safe wash is a great product, would I recommend it? yes. Would I recommend another soap such as wolfgang autobathe or chemical guys wash and gloss (or clear) first, yes.
    So all in all, great product but I'd like to see a lower price tag w/ higher concentration (granted I'm spoiled with chemical guy washes)
    Thanks for viewing! :dblthumb2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joes58

joes58 New Member

Love that blue. that last picture is awesome the way the sun is hitting it