Somewhat Back and with a new car (Audi S3 8V)

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by agpatel, Jul 3, 2016.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Back into the detailing scene after afew years away as I was busying with work and evening MBA classes - but now that I am done (Graduated in December) and got a new 2016 Audi S3 (Sepang Blue) a few months back I am back into the swing of detailing. I have not given her (Clara) a full detail yet - waiting for the weather here in NC to cool down a little before I fully polish and seal it. I am thinking of Polish Angle Cosmic right now - but looking at any other options like Nanolex Si3d. Below are some pics! Hopefully I will be around a little but still busy with work and everything else going on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With a friends BMW 135i

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CG6Lemon likes this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great photos thanks for sharing.

3. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Beautiful car .... Glad to see you back! Still remember when you had the red GTI. Welcome again!!!

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Good to be back. Anyone have experience with 2016 S3 paint polishing? I have gotten everything from it being as hard as my 06 GTI was to being soft as Sepang Blue is softer than others and harder. Just looking to do a single or two step polish and coating. I do not want to use a heavy cutting polish as it is not needed but something like maybe S17+.

5. CarFreak

CarFreak New Member

awesome car