Some of the crap I got lately :)

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by slanguage, Sep 2, 2011.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I really don't post what I buy anymore, as I like to keep mum about.
    But I figured since I have been buying a bit lately (more than normal), I figured I'd share.

[​IMG]
    ^^^^Order from ADS.
    4 of those new self cleaning polish bottles.
    1 blank bottle
    1 32oz Glass Cleaner Concentrate
    1 32oz Super Degreaser Concentrate
    1 regular sprayer
    3 Vitan sprayers
    1 gallon pump
    1 bottle odor remover. wanted to try :shrug:

[​IMG]
    ^^^Flex LK302VE. Rotary.
    Already have the Makita, but this deal was too good to pass up. Lightly used :)

[​IMG]
    ^^^ A couple of goodies from Ardex, who is local to me.

[​IMG]
    ^^^I got these local. They didn't have squash :(
    These were the last of these 2 scents when I went there. :)

[​IMG]
    ^^ Meg's lint/pethair brush. Thanks Matt!!

[​IMG]
    ^^^ An order from an undisclosed vendor.
    1 gallon x-press wax
    1 dakota odor bomb. new car scent.
    5 5.5" blue ccs pads.
    2 cans tarminator
    2 cans trim shine.

2. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Wow you really like air fresheners lol. Can you enlighten me on those self cleaning polishing bottles?

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Love the megs bottles, i bought a few to transfer my glanz into and love them......... Stoners trim shine, a classic and underated on this site. Great stuff!

4. slanguage

I have 2 vehicles, and sometimes I put them in customers cars.
    Have you ever had those flip top spout bottles clog up on you? These are meant not to clog up with the spout design.
    Basically, when you push down to close the spout, it will push out any residual polish, keeping it from drying inside the spout, and clogging it. Meaning no more time wasted using toothpicks to clear the path, to get the polish to flow through.
    They use these bottles for the new polishes they put out with the new microfiber polishing system.

Yeah, I love trim shine. Use it on every exterior detail.

5. Kilo6_one

you try the More shine? Stoners is a very good line, never disappointed

6. slanguage

Is that the tire one?

If so, yes I tried it in the past, on tires. I had the version in the trigger bottle.

I have tried a few different tire shine products, and have something else I use for now. Can't remember who it's made by, as I don't have it in the original container. I still have a lot left. Sometimes I use 303 aerospace on tires as well.

I used to use invisible glass, but I switched to sprayway, but now I am using something else. I am always switching glass cleaners.

7. Kilo6_one

I use sprayway, but I think stoners cleans better.....Yeah, the tire shine is really nice, a little more gloss then I like but it lasts and is a very clean looking product.

8. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

For some reason, I thought those air fresheners boxes were ice cream, so I was like THIS IS AWESOME.

9. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

how do you use that x-press wax? spray on and wipe?

10. slanguage

I'm not 100% sure on the x-press wax. Haven't used it yet.

11. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

x-press wax works a lot of different ways. i actually like using it on a PC. a little bit goes a long way.so im sure your gonna have that gallon for a very long time.you can also dilute it with water and make a spray wax as well.only downside is its duribilty but im sure slanguage didnt get it for that reason.lol

12. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

I liked the "old" Slanguage better,when I saw post after post of 1Z goodies.LOL Nice haul brother!