Some New Goodies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Smith2287, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Well here are some pictures of the last couple of orders I received in the last week or two.

First up is a small order from CG

[​IMG]
    Some fine clay and CG now carries the green clay (same thing as sonus:spank:)

Then a small order from AG

[​IMG]
    Nothing crazy just some things people are always talking about that I never tried out before.

Non my order from Eshine

[​IMG]
    Everyone on here says such great things about his microfiber towels, so I thought I would give them a try. My first impressions of the towels that they are sweet and am already thinking about a much larger order.

Next onto DD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks Phil this thing is great, been playing around with it and I love it. I also got a tub of SW Onyx but forgot to get it out of the mini fridge for the pic!

Now saving the best for last!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First off I to thank a bunch of people for making this dodo possible, CalgaryDetail, Whizzer, and FMINUS.

Now I am just waiting for my Rubbish Boy's collectors pack to get here and I am set for a while.

Thanks for looking,

-Corey

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Nice stuff...got some top notch products....and nice MF towels.....and the Positest is just plain nice...I am thinking on one soon...

the DODO products look interesting...

Have Fun and Enjoy

Al

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Sweet orders!!

PS: :) Nice computer :p

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Very very nice order bro! You will love the Rubbish Boys Combo pack as it is AWESOME! I love both of them! The Original Edition a little more but the Juiced Edition is pretty excellent too!

5. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great order you got there, the secord MF (blue) looks like the Phat towel that Bob has. And the DFT is on my wish list also!:applause:

6. Smith2287

Thanks I really like my macbook pro a lot

Really I though it would be the other way around with the juiced edition being better. Very interesting please elaborate more if you can, I am very interested in your thoughts.

7. Smith2287

Thanks for your comments everyone else, I really like the the posi test a a lot, and the blue towel is super thick.

8. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

nice products you have there!

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Very nice!:applause2::applause:

10. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Damn CG needs to update their site, people are always posting CG stuff that I dont see o theyre site, total interior cleaner, citrus wheel cleaner, the clear wash, now this green clay

Nice orders smith

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh my that's quite the orders there :druling: :druling: the eshine micro fiber towels are well worth the money, the dehydrator is very nice.

The DFT is a very nice gauge, I'm still thinking of getting one my self um...but I don't really need it...but I want it lol.

Wicked orders :applause: thank you for sharing with us :peace:

12. devast8

devast8 New Member

I'm so jealous of your Dodo DW!

I also have my eyes on the DFT.....very nice tool

can't wait to see your post of you using all this stuff! don't forget, we love pictures!

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Damn Corey, some top notch stuff there!!!

14. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

He who dies with the most goodies wins. Looks like we have the same laptop. Good choice.