Some deals at AutoZone 'til Aug 26th

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Emile, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

1.) Save $2 on any Black Magic Titanium product. Has to be TITANIUM. Any of the following three: Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet Aersol, Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet Gel, Black Magic Titanium Wheel Cleaner (ph-balanced wheel cleaner). No quantity/daily/per person limit. Ends August 26th, 2009.

2.) $10 Mail In Rebate on any 2 Eagle One Products. Purchase ANY TWO Eagle One products, send in the rebate form and the AutoZone receipt by August 29th, 2009 and Eagle One will send you $10 back. Ends August 29th, 2009.

Direct link to the rebate form: http://www.autozone.com/images/MEDIA_ProductCatalog/m1430190_rebate_slot_990.pdf

3.) Purple Power Degreaser, 2 for $9.99 (1 gallon each). That's 2 gallons for $9.99. Ends August 26th, 2009.

I personally took advantage of #2, I purchased 2 64oz bottles of Eagle One Nano Wash & Wax and printed out the rebate form from Autozone.com's website. I will be sending it out with the receipt on Monday, probably.

I was tempted to try the Black Magic Titanium Wheel Cleaner because Black Magic stresses that it's ph-balanced whereas other OTC wheel cleaners are alkaline or acidic but I already have too much P21S Gel. Perhaps another day, especially if there's no quantity limit!

Thanks,
    Emile

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Definitely getting #2, thanks for the info :mounty:

BTW, Autoglym's Custom wheel gel or something is just like P21S, but much cheaper. Works just as well. Check it out.

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thanks for the heads up. I often visit Auto Zone which is only five minutes away from me. The wife on the other hand doesn't like it so much...:giggle:

4. Emile

Sorry to thread-jack my own thread, but....

Darkstar, I've seen/read lots of good things on the Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner but it seems it cannot be purchased from the US. Where can one get some from?

5. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

6. Emile

Thank you, sir!

7. Emile

Okay I just wanted to add that the Black Magic Titanium $2 off deal is not limited to any quantity. I just went to the AutoZone on the way home and picked up 4 bottles of the Black Magic Titanium Wheel Cleaner and I got $2 off each item. I'll have to try this stuff out as you don't see many OTC wheel cleaners that are pH neutral.

I also edited my original post so whoever only scans the original post will get the right facts.