So I Was At Canadian Tire Today

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by badmatt, Mar 27, 2010.

1. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

I walked into the automotive section, walking through the detailing isle.. and I saw AUTOGLYM! I was OMG OMG OMG bought every product they had Rapid Detail Spray, Metal Polish, Instant Tire detail, Custom Wheel Cleaner, VRT, Soap, Super Resin Polish and a some other small stuff...

So to all the Canadian members Hit your local Canadian tire you maybe be surprised what you find. My CT near my house brings in Menzerna for me :) at a good price too!

Matt

BTW sorry ive been away for the longest time.. been busy working and trying to make money to buy a new car hauler....

2. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Well are you not just the luckiest guy right now, here in the states we can't seem to get walmart to sell the same damn products in all our stores, I will probably never see AG HD wax where I live.

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

my Walmart has it, and it's only $35...well worth the price.

4. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

yeah I couldn't find Autoglym at Walmart in WA...Just the bellingham location though

5. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

yeah my walmart only has the palm apps and the hd wax :(

6. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

lol they had 2 when I was there a couple weeks ago

7. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

i'll hopefully go down next weekend then and see if they have any.

8. Atom Bomb

Atom Bomb Two Bucket System Washer

Found all the Autoglym stuff a couple weeks ago already in some stores. The one near me sucked and had it all in the back still claiming they are 3 weeks behind restocking...

BTW, the prices in CT are more expensive then in the states...HD Wax is $50 :(. Wal-mart in Canada isn't going to carry the AG line like in the states either.