Snow

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by grease, Apr 30, 2009.

1. grease

grease Birth of a Detailer

Its finally all gone.... The last few patches of snow on our lawn has melted. Finally. Now if only we could get some warm temps. :)

Anyhow, glad to finally be detailiing outside again, joining the rest of you whove been doing this for weeks, or even all year long.
    I do like working inside, but I love the fresh air as well, so this leaves me conflicted. I guess its 6 of one, and 2 quarter-dozens of the other...

Yes, a very random post. :)

PS. Ive just noticed Ive been posting under a different name from time to time, it wont happen again. The name I was posting under was 'GREASED'...I wasnt paying attention. In my defense, tho, I loved the site so much I signed up twice. :):)

2. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

We keep getting fluctuations in temps here in MD. Was 92 two days ago and now its only like 53 out with clouds and potential for rain, which we have been getting buckets and buckets of. The pollen here is killer too, walked out to my white truck this morning and it was straight yellow. I think the Einzett Glanz Wax I just put on is attracting it more than normal.

3. grease

grease Birth of a Detailer

The pollen doesnt get that bad here (NL,Canada) as I dont think it ever gets warm enough for things to really grow. :) Have you tried using a sealant? Maybe top Glanz Wax with Z8 or maybe FK425? Ive found a very slick sealant keeps dust away longer then a wax...

4. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Yeah I had meant to top it with P21s, but had to study for an exam and was only able to get glanz on there late that night. I heard P21s attracts pollen pretty bad though so I am glad I didn't top it. I need to find a good nuba to top it this weekend though when I wash it.

5. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

should we thank you for getting us closer to the 1500 or 2000 member sale? haha :p:

6. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

That was the first thing I thought of when I read the original post.:thumb: