Snow Cannon

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by P1et, Oct 26, 2007.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

OK, I don't think that we ever got a real thread going as to what all is needed to make a Foam Cannon.

I know that FMINUS has one, perhaps he can put together his list of all tools and materials needed to build it.

Thanks!

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I will get right on it. I think I went the hard way in doing it though. OrngeZ has a better way, maybe both he and I can post our processes

3. P1et

That'd be great. I am dying to get one, but it seems like no one has an "out of the box" solution.

It's like you have to buy the Karcher here, then a bit in the UK, a bob from Russia and the rest from Japan.

Someone needs to put kits together and resell them!!!

4. Nica

Nica Banned

hmmm...kits you say..mmmm...I've been looking at what your suggesting P1et becuase I was very interested on purchasing one for my self but after reading up on it I realised there were so many peaces to it so I'm holding off on it for now...but I'll keep you guys posted if I can get all the peaces made ;)

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

That would be great FMINUS, but didnt AL post something on AG about all the pieces.

6. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I bought mine from Justin. But you only need 2 or 3 pieces to make it work.

7. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

8. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Thanks Orngez! I will need this for the future :)

9. P1et

Sweet, thanks OrngeZ. How much was shipping?

10. Nica

Nica Banned

These Snow Cannon are rare items, get them wile they are hot becuase they seem to go fast once they are in.

11. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

i love my foam cannon...even came with 16oz of their supra snow foam II....with shipping it came to like 150 bucks i think...either way it was completely assembled..needed no special adapters..and works like a champ...its better than having to buy adapters and hoses and waiting on four different suppliers to get things done...best you can order extra adapters for whatever specific brand PW you have...and it only took like 4-5 days to come in...well worth the money...and it is just fun as hell spraying down shaving cream like foam all over a car...

12. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

I agree, I want to make one not buy one. I was at a mom and pop pressure washer dealer in Shelby NC and he said he can get me one for 70 or 80 bucks. What he show me look about like the ones these guys sells. I still think you can make one cheaper then that. Somebody sent me a parts list and links for it on AG via PM. But my stupid self deleted it by mistake, and I forgot who sent it. Dang it!:mad: at my self... I don't think Killr would let me ask who sent it...

13. P1et

Sparkie, you can always post that question on Autopia and see if anyone replies there!

If I can get it done for cheaper than $150 by going through a few different places, then it might just be worth it.

14. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I just hooked up with shadybreal from AG and he got the things together and it has been shipped to me. I got the foam cannon, new trigger gun, quick connects and a 50' hose all for less than $200 including shipping. I have access to quick connects and adapters at work so when I get mine I'm going to see if I can make up the quick connects for my current 25' hose. The one I got is going to be connected to a 3000 psi gas powered pw. I'll be sure to post some pics about it when it comes in which should be in a few days.

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Very interesting info being shared here...mmmm...keep it coming.

Wolfpacker92, I'm looking forward to when you receiving you foam cannon.

16. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

shadybreal:thumb:

17. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Still waiting on mine, from Justin! Its around 3 months now. So it can`t have been sent..

18. P1et

Are you focking kidding me? I thought he sent it all out when everyone called him out on it a few weeks ago on AG...

19. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

He said mine was sent for a long time ago!

20. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Man he better not have lied that he sent it out, no one messes with my buddy KT :D