SNEAK PEAK: New HD Products >>>

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by David Fermani, May 9, 2013.

1. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Here’s a sneak preview of some of the upcoming products HD Car Care will be releasing in the upcoming weeks/months.
    • HD Glass – Glass cleaner
    • HD Metal – All metal surface polish
    • HD Wash – Car wash soap
    • HD Express – Gloss enhancing spray
    • HD Total – Multi-surface clean (excellent on leather)
    • HD Protect – Interior protectant
    • HD Dress – Exterior protectant
    • HD Touch – Waterless wash & quick detailer (combines HD Free & Touch)
    • HD Turkish Lamb's Wool pads - DA/Forced/Rotary

[​IMG]

And soon to be released, (but not yet titled) a muti-surface hybrid compounding polish. This product is currently being tested by several of the country’s leading paint correction detailers and is looking very promising.

[​IMG]

2. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

All just in time to be sold at DD. Looking forward to more info on the hybrid polish because Polish is amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. David Fermani

If you like HD Polish; you're gonna love this new product!

4. reeeko99

reeeko99 Virgin Detailer

Nice...
    Looking forward to those...

5. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

man, I want to sell all my stuff and start over again. IMO HD has some of the best looking products/ packages. And I hear they work awesome too.

6. David Fermani

Thanks!

That's one heck of a compliment! Very much appreciated!! :thumb:

7. Kilo6_one

I like the fact they have legit self cleaning tops. And the bottles are black.............

What is a good replacement for Menz PF?

8. David Fermani

Yes, the new tops are a major improvement over the initial one:

[​IMG]

Keep in mind that HD's polishing compounds use non-diminishing abrasives which means they have much faster work times as they do not :break down" or fracture like Menzerna's offerings. With that said, 3D/HD likes to concentrate their efforts on keeping it simple. That usually means using a compound (HD CUT) for correction and a polish (HD Polish) for final polishing. Looking outside of those parameters, I have seen many people use HD Polish via Rupes and it level pretty darn heavy defects and finish flawless. I have also seen situations where they have used HD CUT and it did the same thing. It really depends on the paint, the level of defects & the machine you are using. Also, we are in the final stages of testing a new compounding polish that I think will blow 1 steps out of the water.

9. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

i am not sure what a hybrid polish is.would that be something similiar to uno? congratulations on the new products comeing out also.

10. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

awesome, looks to be some great additions to the HD line up!

11. Kilo6_one

Simplicity, that is a good thing. Looks like Ill be trying some new polishes out.
    I don't do a ton of full corrections, I get allot of requests for spot repair, or I am doing my own cars and they happen to be VWs both of them.

When will the new polish be availible?