Slowly but surely...

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ACE2790, Feb 17, 2012.

1. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

[​IMG]

Now if I can only find sometime to use this stuff for the first time!

2. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Nice start! I really like the look of the updated Menzerna bottles.

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Nice start!

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Nice little haul you got there.

5. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Thanks! And I agree, the new bottle's look pretty slick. I now have enough products to cover most of the detailing basics. Just need to start using them all together now.

6. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Good stuff. You can just stop right there. That's all you really need. Once you start ordering ten different tire dressings you go into insanity mode that is hard to control.

7. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Nice haul!

8. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Haha, it is addicting.

9. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

10. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

I agree with this statement ... IMO, you have the best wax and sealant on the market right now. Your polishes are right on the money. I would get D300 and MF pads and you are good to go my friend!!

11. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

sometimes I feel like a drug addict....... so I stopped going on detailing supply websites, it was getting redundant what I was buying.

12. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Haha, I did A LOT of research on the products I did buy so I felt comfortable getting what I did. Menzerna had a great reputation and I had read Collinite looked great on silver cars and had insane durability. Now even though my car gets cleaned pretty often during the warmer months, some family car's that I'll probably end up doing for fun/practice will really benefit from the long lasting LSP.

And I'm controlling the addiction buy only limiting myself to buying something once I run out of it. Trying to save for a house within the next year so I can't let it get too crazy.