Show your black friday loot

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

BestBuy - In out and in 45 mins.

[​IMG]

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

very nice! :applause:

3. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Other people show your loot, the only thing we got was a Ipad 2 for my sisters to be fiance.

4. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I got some tires.......... Ill post pics monday.

They had to order them

5. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

X Box 360 and Call of Duty for my brother, 4 pair of Jordan III's that came out today for me, Ipad 2, Werner Platform from Lowe's, pics to come later. Best part is I was home while my wife was out dealing with the masses.

6. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

I got a nice letter from the IRS... apparently I owe them $7000... and I didn't even need to leave the house!

I don't think anyone wants to see a picture of my gaping butt hole...

7. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I don't buy into the hype.

8. EvoFire

EvoFire Birth of a Detailer

There was a thread some where about not buying into the hype lol. Its 12:45pm and I just woke up

9. Kilo6_one

What, no picture? LOL

You guys have an IRS in Canada? Yeah, I got hit with a tax bill last year........ no good.

guys if you want some laughs google some of the fighting and mob mentality going down over 2.00 waffle makers.

Seems like as usual all the good fights and action is coming out of Walmart, You could not pay me enough money to go there....... or atleast without a Blackwater contingent of contractors to clear out the bloodsuckers.

10. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

The wifey did awesome ...

1. 51" Samsung Plasma
    2. Samsung Home Theater with the Blu-Ray player
    3. X-BOX kinetic

She got all the Christmas toys for our daughter and our two nieces and a bunch of stuff for the house. She also got a ton of movies and got me the Lord of Rings Trilogy. She left at 10am and didn't come back until 4am.

I did the shopping today ... I ordered an XDM 9mm 4.5". I want to get a mossberg 500 cruiser for X-mas. Pretty excited about X-mas this year.

11. RaskyR1

RaskyR1 Jedi Nuba

I refuse to go out into the MADNESS! :)

12. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

I bought a bag of shredded paper (litter) for our rabbits cage. And the first store I stopped at didn't have any but they had a $19 leaf blower that I got for drying the car.

13. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

I picked up the Werner short platform and a Werner 6 ft fiberglass ladder. They were both $19.

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I hear you Chad. This is the first time I have ever done such a thing... My son is getting to the age where he wants to do stuff like this and doing it with him makes it fun...We were in and out in a flash.

15. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

This is the $278 Samsung at Wal Mart? I just walked into Wal Mart 20 minutes ago (don't ask) and they still had about two pallets full of them.

16. Kilo6_one

two pallets? I am surprised that they were not all sold...... that's a good price.

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

We went to best buy....

18. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I worked both of my jobs today, so I didn't have to deal with it.

My wife bought most of the kids stuff (well for 2 of my kids) for x-mas online already.

We do a name draw for the adults during t-day. $50 limit. I drew my sister-in-law this year. We send out emails with what we want within that limit. I have no idea what I'm gonna ask for this year.

Hopefully I can come up with the loot secretly to buy my wife her own GPS :)

19. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Well, they're not called the IRS, they are called the CRA, Canada Revenue Agency,

It's all good. They made a mistake... hmm, the government making a mistake with other peoples money... anyways, turns out I put $18000 in the wrong box, they moved it to the right box but didn't erase the amount from the previous box. When I was talking to the lady on the phone she says "oh yeah, we make that mistake all the time"

Oh we had a good laugh... :doh:

20. Kilo6_one

yeah, love their cavalier attitude......... "we make that mistake all the time"

how is it that the government can use that as a legit excuse and nobody else LOL