Shop Vac 12G Wet/Dry Vac $30

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by barrym, Jul 5, 2009.

1. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

really? wow. I musta been sleeping. 12 gallons is decent. I actually have the 6 gallon one. To be quite honest it is good, but the thing you need to look for in a shop-vac is lift. 102" of lift is better than 90" of lift.

3. barrym

It doesn't say anything about Lift.

I pulled the trigger on it anyway. Even if it sucks (no pun intended), it only cost $30.

4. barrym

I ordered one and picked it up from Lowes a few hours ago. I vacuumed out my car (dry) and it seemed to be pretty good. It definitely has plenty of suction.

It comes with a few accessories, but no brush head for agitating the dirt while using it, so I might pick one of those up next time I'm in Lowes.

I'm not a pro so I can't say whether or not it would be appropriate for people that would need to use it every day, but for a weekend warrior like me I'd say it was a pretty good deal. For $30 you can't go wrong.

barry

5. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I wish the inches of lift was easier to find. I'm using an old 3.25 HP craftsman and would like to upgrade, but I would like to know the inches of lift. Damn it.

6. barrym

I looked on the box and I couldn't see anything about lift. Nothing in the booklet either.

FWIW, the model number is 9304211. I couldn't find much information online.