Shipping to Canada

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by zoomzoom mazda5, Sep 16, 2008.

1. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Anybody has a idea on which shipping company is best to ship to Canada? I have a item that's worth 190.00 and weights about 5 lbs. My main concern is Customs fees for the other person has to pay in Canada. I think it's going to Calgary but don't have a address yet. Is USPS ok to ship or UPS ? Anyone?

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

usps, they dont have the 40buck brockerage fee that ups and fedex have...

3. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Agree with Calgarydetail. USPS is probably the best way. UPS has a high brokerage free. Fedex is somewhere inbetween.

4. zoomzoom mazda5

Thanks Mike and everyone else for the information.

5. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

i just shipped something to canada yesterday and it was ups ground it was 10 bux

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

the only problem is the person who receives it will be paying 40 bucks plus the gst on the item to get it...

if the person receiving it is paying the shipping then usps is the best since it avoids the $40 brockerage fee

7. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Unless he declared it as a gift... sometimes it goes through no brokerage.

8. zoomzoom mazda5

I was going to ship it to him as a gift with insurance thru USPS. Hope this is the best and affordable way to do it.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree USPS is the way to go :thumb:

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I get all my stuff from the US sent USPS(and its alot of stuff) and rarely do I have to pay anything.