Shipping questions

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by GTIDamien_407, Dec 2, 2011.

1. GTIDamien_407

GTIDamien_407 Birth of a Detailer

Hey guy's, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be posting this here but you guy's are a knowledgeable bunch, anyway's let's get to the point. I've been thinking about this idea for a long time, and since it's winter time I don't really have any detailing work to do. So basically I've been thinking about importing euro parts for VW's/ Audi's/ BMW's. My cousin live's in Poland so me and him would be ordering everything to his house and then he would be shipping everything out to me in Canada. I would like to ship them from southern Poland to Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Burlington to be specific). Who would you guy's recommend shipping with? approx price? cheaper cost if shipped in bulk? would I have to pay duties on the package? Anyway's here's some stuff that I would like to ship.

Front lips for a mk1/2/3/4/5 golf/jetta's, mk1/2/3 all split into two each piece being about 65cm in length, not very heavy, Mk4/5 are one piece but not very heavy aswell

eurovrlip.jpg

Euro E30 BMW grille's, two piece's aswell approx 60cm in length, not very heavy

hpim1971large1gr.jpg

E30/36/46 BMW kidney grilles, pretty small, not very heavy

p7260066400.jpg

E30 BMW euro lights, might be a bit on the heavy side, made out of glass and metal, not very big

ellipsoids.jpg

MK3 Jetta euro plate tub Approx 1m-1,2m in length, not very heavy

38553280.jpg

MK4 jetta euro rubstrip, approx 1.5m, not very heavy

dscn1336hg.jpg

MK2/ 3 golf tailights, approx width: 10" depth: 2" height: 6", not too heavy

mk2golfsmokedrtail1.jpg

MK2/3 golf turn signals, not very heavy, very small

1913254355.jpg

Most of the smaller parts could be thrown into box's with bigger parts to save space.

Eventually if this would start off I would like to move onto stuff like this.. euro hatches/ trunks, euro bumpers, euro fenders, Mk4/5/6 golf/jetta headlights etc(bigger/ heavier stuff basically). Obviously the metal part's being heavier but the plastic parts wouldn't be as heavy

22367388832905636581315.jpg
    photo11si.jpg
    28699469550a7d3b882a.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Damien

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

DHL........... for global work.

3. GTIDamien_407

GTIDamien_407 Birth of a Detailer

Thanks Kilo I guess ill give them a call can't get their online shipping calculator to work .

4. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Dude also get some old Volvo parts(1990+) if you can I know there a market in Toronto for those as well. People love their old volvo's.

I forgot state the obvious KWAZAR bottles, maybe you can start selling those LOL