Seeking feedback on a unique vacuum accessory that can hold a mini flashlight!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by AllanDonato, Feb 5, 2014.

1. AllanDonato

AllanDonato New Member

Hi there! I believe this is the best place for me to ask this question. I just wanted to get your feedback or opinion on this cleaning accessory we are currently developing, the “Flashlight-Holder Vacuum Cleaner Attachment”. This product is a first-of-its-kind vacuum cleaner accessory that holds a flashlight, to provide light directly at the point of use. Please see this 4 minute video to see what this accessory is all about:
    https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.ne...-h264_base.mp4

The accessory holds a flashlight, to provide a hands-free beam of light exactly where it is needed. As someone who is engaged with cleaning services/ housekeeping or homemaking, would you consider using this kind of accessory? Or would you stick to what you are using right now? Your feedback will be very much appreciated. If you want to know more about the product, just visithttp://dupreehouse.com/ Thanks

2. Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle DB Pro Supporter

this stinks of spam. regardless, I use a headlamp while vacuuming which kinda eliminates any need for your product. A lot of other guys do this as well.

3. AllanDonato

AllanDonato New Member

Hi,

Using this product results to perfect lighting of what you are cleaning. It will instantly boost your vacuum’s cleaning efficiency.

4. JamesAiden

JamesAiden New Member

There are lots of vacuum cleaners that have “head-lights” why should I buy your product?

5. AllanDonato

AllanDonato New Member

Hi James,
    Your are absolutely correct about other vacuum cleaners that have head-lights. However, the light is always placed at the front of the unit. While this is great for the wide-open areas of the floor, it is impossible to get into the tight and shaded places like under and behind furniture.

6. AllanDonato

AllanDonato New Member

You are absolutely right about the spammy sounding text, we are very new to the online marketing scene and we will work on improving. We recognize that wearing a headlamp is a great solution for this problem. Our hope is that you might “consider” this as another viable option. The biggest distinction between our accessory and a headlamp is that the light is “always” aiming in the “perfect” position and moves seamlessly with every single movement of the vacuum hose. It's awesome!