Scammer busted!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by lifemal, Feb 16, 2010.

1. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

So this guy didn't scam me, but he scammed a couple of people I know on different Subaru forums. In total he scammed about $7,000. I called him out on another forum I was a part of. Anywho, I help head the investigation from the civil side of things and assisted the Detective with IP logs, post history and other things on a forum I'm an admin of. I was just thinking about this today when I got this email.

Here's a post from the guy on a forum:

Well if he's found convicted of the charges (which 99% sure he will be, HUGE mountain of evidence) he'll be going to jail for probably 3 years.

Internet victory!:headbang:

2. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

nice ty. good job with the assist. there's an EPIC thread like this on one of the Glock forums i'm on. some retard ripped a bunch of people off by selling EoTech holographic sights and never sending the goods. one of the guys he ripped off was a detective that lived around 10 minutes from him. EPIC failure.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Love Epic internet bust. Dont know if you guys remember the skyline one with "the claw" :lol:

4. "Owned" :mounty:

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

6. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

good for the f-ing loser.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So sweet, put that scummy bastard away. He should man up and get a real fookn job!

8. He has a Full-Time job now......Protecting his Backdoor :yikes:

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

I wish all this stuff was available along with cool people like yourself back when i got scammed and what not a number of years ago.

Good for that guy though. Nice work.

"OWNED" :dupe:

10. Wes_R

Wes_R Birth of a Detailer

I feel the same way I got ripped off for $200 or so on the internet, so to see justice happen makes me feel better that these guys are not getting away with it.

11. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I HATE thiefs.
    Thanks for helping to put one away.

12. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

Maybe these idiots that think they are safe hiding behind their keyboard as they scam people will read stories like this and think twice. (Doubt it, though)

13. richy

richy Guest

Good job Ty.

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

the lobster claw thief! Lol i forgot about him.

15. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

can we now torture that bastard???

16. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Good job man!

Thieves and scammers are the worst!

17. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Phil made the right choice picking our new mods eh?

Good post!

18. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Makes me wish I could invent some type of anti-KY for that to take to prison!

What a doucher!!! ko kne che wha punk!!! Good luck with your b/f!! hehehe

19. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Freaking awesome man. Good job dude.

20. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Good to see he is getting what he deserves. Thanks for helping put him away. I hope he really does do jail time.