Saying Goodbye so very hard! : ) - Porsche Content

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by detailersdomain, Mar 25, 2011.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Well its that time guys. I guess its another milestone.....This is one of the reasons why Detailer's Domain started. 7 years ago I was joking around with the wife ...saying if I can do a few details a month I should be able to take care of a 3rd car payment, maybe even save some money as well....(for modding of course, LOL) Here we are today, I would have never thought it would go this far :thumb:

What can I say its time to say goodbye and move on to bigger things. The sale of the 02 911 Turbo will inject working capital into Detailing Bliss and of course Detailer's Domain!

As you may or may not know I try hard to bring you all the best of the best and will continue to do so. So this small sacrifice will bring more to our detailing community or at least I hope so.

Here are some shots of the car before it goes to the dealer on a consignment deal at Town Motors Porsche in Englewood, NJ.

Before handing over the keys, the car was polished to near perfection and Opti Coat was applied for superior protection as well the interior was cleaned up. Some lucky new owner will have a super low mile 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo

Some of the items special to this car:

Color: Artic Silver /Black

- GT2 wheels with PS2’s
    -KW V3’s (Coilovers)
    -FVD Steering Wheel (340 mm)
    -997 Short Shift Kit
    -GT3 Brakes Frt Brakes (new pads, new rotors all 4 corners)
    -FVD Chip (stg 1)
    -Evo Diverter Valves
    -Carbon fiber trim (all OEM) - Speedo, Shifter, Ebrake,Horseshoe, thru the dash, door sills, door pulls, map doors
    -Renn Line Pedals including dead pedal
    -OEM GT3 Sport Seats with Artic Silver Back
    -OEM GT3 console delete
    -OEM Silver Crest
    -OEM clear corners
    -OEM Aluminum Gas Cap
    -Artic Silver Center Console
    -Evo Diverter Valves
    -Alpine Ipod Controller
    -Hardwired for V1 - V1 not included ; )

Now the pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

That should be a decent amount of capital to put in the business.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

3. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

a very well kept turbo, doesnt show its age at all!
    but man sucks that you gotta say good bye to it
    If I was any closer, i'd buy it in a heartbeat, simply cant find 911s thats clean over here :(

4. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Such a sweet ride!

5. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Hopefully the new capital and growth of the company will allow for you to by one or two sweet rides a few years down the road, maybe an R8, R8 Spyder, GT3, why not go big with a Bugatti; you never know!:headbang:

6. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

good luck phil!! I'm too saving enough capital to start my business.

7. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

What a nice car!! Hopefully whoever picks it up knows how to properly maintain it.

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Or maybe he can set them up on a maintence plan lol!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

9. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Very Nice car, since you maintained it so well, I believe you'll get the best price for what ever that's going for.

10. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Love that ride . I was drooling over it at the get together.. To bad I have other priorities right now or I would buy in a heart beat. Good Bye to a beautiful ride !!!!!!!

11. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Good luck with the sale Phil. It's a beautiful ride. I know you'll get something nicer down the road.

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks guys! I'm sure the next owner will take care of it.

my main goal now is to get some good product out to you all and continue to serve the detailing community....watch we have some really cool things for 2011.

13. stingray23

stingray23 Jedi Nuba

how much?

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

What a little stunner she is, cannot believe she only has just over 13K miles on her. That's nothing...

15. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

X2 That isnt even broken in yet.Damn that is one awesome ride Phil! Best wishes to the future of DD and DB, you have all of our support here.

16. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Sorry you have to sell it Phil. Its in stunning condition. Good luck with your plans for this year.

17. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

This just goes to show where your priorities are Phil. Some people start businesses for the glitz and glamour of having money to show off, you are actually making sacrifices to build a better business and serve your customers in the best way possible. I respect your decision and have no doubts that it will pay off and you'll see yourself with a better car in no time.

-Kody-

18. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Sexy, that'll bring in a nice chunk of change for DD!

19. pecka13

pecka13 Birth of a Detailer

you will have much nicer things later on. Congrats on making a smart decision. How nice it must be to buy a car from a detailer like you phil.

20. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

The 996 is the nicest 911 Porsche has ever made IMO.

Beautiful car though.