Roxy's Bath, A quick car wash after Swissvax Treatment at Swissvax HQ!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by scheerspeed, Sep 5, 2012.

1. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

I had driven about 1000 miles or so since having the car detailed at Swissvax.

Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock was applied by hand.

LOOK AT THAT BEADING!!!

MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT IN HD IF YOU CAN

[video=youtube;S11jUSmBxWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S11jUSmBxWQ&hd=1[/video]

2. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Sexy looking car. Is there any sort of factory installed bra on the front end of this car?

3. scheerspeed

no, nothing of the sort

4. Jumbo Jet

Jumbo Jet Jedi Nuba

Not sure if it's the iPad or not. But I can never see video links on these types of threads.

5. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

cool video.....that car has the best looking headlights bmw has ever made

6. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

nice Dom!

how much did it cost for you to have it detailed at the SV HQ?

did you want to have the car detailed at the SV HQ for the sake of being able to do so since the car was over the pond, or were you looking to get it detailed and protected for your drive?

i mean you use SV products all the time (almost exclusively), so there's nothing they could do that you couldn't do yourself...=p

7. scheerspeed

Cost 590 Swiss Franks... by no means cheap...

I did it mainly because i was going to be driving 1,800 miles in 6 days, and i really needed the protection from the bugs and ease of cleaning later so I could just use the pressure washer like in this video.

8. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Goo! I think you should have put it toward some sort of front end clear bra, but thats just my 2 cents.

9. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

Clear bra's for the lose! I personally don't drive interstates, but even if I had to, I'd rather have a removable bra, those clear bras are so unsightly!

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The video made me dizzy a little, but I enjoyed watching it. I suppose it's zero ppo water so that you don't get any waterspots?

11. scheerspeed

i can't stand clear bra's

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Clear bras are the worst.