Rotary extensions for sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by lonewolf525, Nov 6, 2009.

1. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

i have some Rotary Extensions for sale. The thread on these extensions are 5/8 so these will fit rotary polishing machines. i can make some extensions for DA too but there needs to be enough demand in order to put in a purchase for those extensions. The length sizes available are going to be 1, 2, 3, and 4 inches long. The described length is from the end of the thread to the top of the extension. You can add 3/4 of an inch more to the described length giving you total length.

Prices for 1 and 2 inches long is 20.00 each plus shipping
    Prices for 3 and 4 inches long is 25.00 each plus shipping

Just to be clear. For one extension it is either 20 dollars or 25 dollars plus shipping.

Right now i only have a few available and some members have requested to buy them. If you want one send me a pm. i will place another order for more and i will let you know here.

here is a link to the discussion on the extensions and some pictures of what they look like.

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f39/spacer-makita-10384-11.html#post184355

if more need more info send me a pm.

One more thing. if you need something different like a different thread on one end just let me know and will try to get you what you need. i read some members use other types of thread because they use different polishers. it should not be a problem.

What i have on Hand:

6 pieces in 4 inches long
    6 pieces in 3 inches long
    8 pieces in 2 inches long
    4 pieces in 1 inch long

2. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

P.M. sent !!!

3. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

it seems that most of the extensions are sold. let me confirm to make sure and i will post what is left.

4. bigmikela

bigmikela Any Rag Vehicle Washer

lonewolf525,

Tried to send a PM but said you box was full. To answer your question I would be interested in the 2'. Thanks let me know.

Mike

5. cnut

cnut Guest

Clear your pms, please?

6. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

yes please clear you messages. i would like one or 2 spacers please. let me know

7. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

I would like to purchase the 3'' and 4'' ones from you. If your out of them you could put me on the waiting list for the next batch you receive.

Thanks!

8. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

PM sent.

9. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

PM sent.

10. k1msta

k1msta Guest

pm full but yes let me know asap when u reiceve some thx

11. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

sorry guys i have been getting more pms lately and box fills up quick. i am still waiting for a reply on two members. So i will order more monday and i should have them by Friday. what i am doing right now is, i am writing down the length that you want and making sure i will order what you need plus more so i can cover everyone so far.

i think i replied to everyone if i missed you then please let me know.

12. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

I want to let you know that i still have some extensions left.

i have two extensions in 1 inch left. let me know if someone is interested.

remember to add the 3/4 to the 1 inch giving you a total lenth of 1 and 3/4 overall length. The two smaller extensions were the ones with less vibration. this is all i have left until i get my next batch. i still have a list of members wanting another size is i am aware of that. let me know if interested.

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

payment sent

14. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

PM sent.

15. SANTOS29

SANTOS29 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Pm sent.

16. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

pms replied.

thanks guys.

17. k1msta

k1msta Guest

lonewolf we appreciate for u doing this GB. many thx

can i ask a request of posting a picture with the extension with the backplate, all the different size of the extension? thx

18. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

Kimsta i can post a picture with the one inch extension because all the extensions i had are all gone. what i can do is i will double the 1 inch extensions and give you an idea to what they look like.

maybe i can do a brief video. Pictures i can do for sure so i will need to take it slow on the video. tomorrow i will post pics.

Now that you got me thinking i will post a picture with the extension and backing plate on the rotary.

19. k1msta

k1msta Guest

sounds great... sry if i was a trouble to u just wanna make sure i get the right size. thx

20. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

ok guy i here are some pictures. i took two pictures with different backing plates. the red backing plate picture is a 3m and seems taller than other. the extensions for both pictures are 1 inch extensions. While on the other picture i put two 1 inch extensions together and you can see how much clearance you get.

Well take a look.

Attached Files: