Remembering Sandy Hook Elementary

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 911Fanatic, Dec 18, 2012.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Rich Grasa from Explicit Details posted this over on Autopia. Thought it was appropriate to post here as well.

My friend Brian has designed a very nice decal available on his website. Show your love and support of those affected by the tragic school shooting in Newtown, CT by displaying the decal on your vehicle. He is only asking 25 cents for 5 decals, which will only cover the cost to mail them out, he is not profiting from it.

If interested, click the link below. I live only 20 minutes from the school and know people who were affected. Brian now lives in NC, but is originally from the Newtown/Sandy Hook area as well. It would really mean alot to us if you would consider displaying a decal. Thanks!!

SANDY HOOK

2. JBlack151

JBlack151 Birth of a Detailer

Going to order a good amount of these. Thank you for sharing. I will share with others as well.

3. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

What a great gesture. I can not read anything or watch anything related to Sandy Hook or I tear up

4. 72offsuit

72offsuit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just ordered these, great gesture thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. 72offsuit

72offsuit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Received my decals today, having my children place them on school notebooks etc. Makes me feel better as if those lost will guide and protect them.

[​IMG]