Relabel equivalent to the Danase Pure Polish

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DJBAILEY, Dec 11, 2010.

1. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

I purchased a bottle of Danase Pure polish about 2 years ago when I tried some Wet Glaze. But I never really tried to use it much until recently. This stuff kicks arse! It is amazing for cleaning water spots on windows.

Its purely a chemical polish so you're not going to get any paint correction out of it but it removes water spotting quite easily and leaves an amazing finish.

I wish I had bought a few more bottles of it when Danase was still in business.

Does anyone know of a remix/relabel equivalent to the the Danase Pure Polish?

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The Detail Shoppe might have some. IIRC that company also sells the new improved version of the Wet Glaze.

PM detaildoc, if anyone would know, it would be him.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Get ahold of David at the Detail Shoppe. As Heath said, he's the guy selling Danase stuff now.

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I went to his site but didnt find the PurePolish, just some Swirl Abolisher I and the Wet Glaze 2.0

5. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

Thanks guys. I think that the Poorboy's World Professional Polish might be the same/similar stuff. None of the descriptions I can find state whether it is a chemical or abrasive/mechanical polish

6. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I have some Poorboy's Pro Polish and that description matches Pro Polish. It could be used as a pre-wax cleaner but I have not used it much (picked up in a promo).

7. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

id bet on it being a CG product, given his wax was xxx

8. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

I wonder how Justin's Light Obsessive Polish compares

9. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I would say a simialr product would be pro polish and something a little stronger would be pro polish 2 both from poorboy's

10. sercastik

sercastik Virgin Detailer

CG pro polish. It works really well. Use it with a cut pad it will remove some defects than you can use it with a finish pad and get it really nice.

11. ltebow34

ltebow34 Birth of a Detailer

The PB pro polish is a really good cleaner. Very nice finish, very nice to work with on all paints. I think you are right that this is direct formulation replacement. VERY good product highely recommend this bc it does really great work on even a polishing pad for cleaning.

12. Bunky

Bunky Guest

DJBAILEY check your pm.