Reefer_Bob details: '02 BMW 530i.

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by reefer_bob, Jan 6, 2008.

1. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I owed my buddy some work, so I detailed his wifes dark grey 530i.

The paint was originally in quite good shape. It had some light swirling and some heavy water marks. Additionally on the hood and trunk it had some decent scratches. Sorry, no before pictures.

Products used:
    Megs Gold Class Car Wash (Friend Washed)
    Adams Detail Spray
    Adams Purple Clay
    Menz IP
    Menz 085rd
    Menz Top Inspection
    Menz FMJ
    Flex
    LC Green, White and Blue pads
    Lots of MF's.

[​IMG]

Started with the 085rd on the green pad, flex on 4.5, but it wasn't doing what I needed it too. Swichted to the Intensive Polish on the Green. Then followed with the 085rd on the white pad. Simply spectacular results.

It was late so we went with the FMJ for the winter over the Lusso Oro. Looks fantastic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saddly I'm a crappy photographer and my light was poor. Maybe I'll try to get some better pictures during the day tomorrow.

Lots of fun with the Flex. Still a GREAT tool. So much nicer than the PC. Although I think I prefer applying the FMJ on slow speed with the PC rather than the Flex. Not sure why...

Enjoy!

2. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Flex FTW!!!:thumb: beamer looks Great. Don't worry too much about pictures. Great Job.

Vincent

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Great job. I bet your friend and his wife were floored. The car definitely has a nice gloss to it

I do the same thing,i think the PC is a decent tool for waxing...i just cant get myself to use it for anything else.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Vehicle looks great :thumb: looks to have a very nice gloss to it. I like the reflection it has on the last two pictures.

Thank you for sharing, pictures look fine :applause:

5. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

The pics are fine! You did a great job! The paint has a nice shine, the rims, tires, and trimwork look great!

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great work, my suggestion take tons of pictures you have the room on the memory card you are bound to get some excellent/good shots. :)