Recent Orders: Majestic Solutions/Finish Kare1

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by BrendanS, Feb 24, 2009.

1. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

hey guys,

I finally got my order in today, after hearing JL and Karl (krschultz) swear on the Majestic Solutions products I put an order in. I got the order shipped to a shipping depot right across the border and my dad picked it up for me on his lunch. Here are the pictures:

That was fun bringing it from the garage to my room upstairs:yikes:
    [​IMG]

Unpacked!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Props to JL for the hook up! He told me if I took out Majestic Solutions glass cleaner and replaced it with Ultra-Gloss he'd hook me up with glass cleaner as long as I paid shipping. Thanks a ton JL, I really appreciate it!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

FK108 :worship2:
    [​IMG]

FK316, I ordered a gallon but they only had three quarts so they refunded some money and threw in some free sprayers and some extra smaples
    [​IMG]

Majestic Solutions Leather & Plastic Cleaner
    [​IMG]

The almighty Majestic Solution Super Green Stuff (4 Gallons of it!!)
    [​IMG]

Majestic Solutions Ultra Gloss Shampoo (JL and Karl swear by this stuff)
    [​IMG]

my freebies:
    [​IMG]

Lovin the new spray bottles, the only gripe I have about this order was I expected wax bottles with a spout, instead I got these:crash:
    [​IMG]

This is going to be super helpful with diluting!
    [​IMG]

So here are my thoughts on ordering through Majestic Solutions and Finish Kare 1.

Majestic Solutions: Everything went smoothly, I ordered by phone and spoke with Sean. He does the shipping and packaging. He packaged everything very safely and nothing leaked. The transition went smoothly, at first I had a larger order but then shipping ended up to be $123.00. So I cancelled it and downsized to the order I have. Shipping was $40 USD, which is bearable. I also corresponded a lot with Tina, she helped me finalize my order and pass things on to Sean since they're hours are only while I'm in school. A lot of the order I had to call at 6:45AM in order to get to them. It looks like it should be worth it though. The only bad thing about the order is that I was expecting to receive the wax bottles with a spout that you can squeeze. That way I don't use as much product. I emailed them and told them they gave me something different. I'm not sure what they're going to do about it. Everything else went butter smooth though. Thanks JL and Karl for the referral!

Finish Kare 1: I ordered this online, shipping was a flat rate of $4.99 anywhere in the US so I didn't get murdered by shipping. Props to them for offering that shipping rate. I ordered it the same time I ordered my MS stuff, apparently after a week and a bit they tried calling me to tell me they only had 3 quarts of FK316, I ordered a gallon. So I never knew they tried calling as they didn't leave a message on the answering machine. A week later, I got an email asking to call them. I did and nobody picked up at first. Less than a minute later a guy from FK1 called and explained they only had 3 Quarts in stock and that they'll refund me the money for the one quart. They also said they'll throw in some extra samples. They threw in some metal polish, All in one polish, and something else. I can't remember. Everything from them went smoothly as well, just wish they left a message so I could get back to them quicker.

I also have some brushes that Ken (911Fanatic) ordered for me from Proper Auto Care. Once I get those I'll do a full write up on my moms car after she puts her summers on. Should be about three weeks (during my spring break). Anyways, thanks for reading, yeah I'm long winded!

Brendan

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Congrats Brendan on the order and you won't be disappointed on any of the MS stuff. Like I said if you are I'll buy it from you, LOL! Glad to see everythign made it safe and sound.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice haul :thumb:

4. BrendanS

Sure did, I liked the black electrical tape job. Thanks though, I really appreciate it, moneys limited for me so that was a great help.
    Thanks Carlos, cant wait to try it out

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Can't beat the FK1 shipping rate. Good luck with all that stuff, it looks like it'll keep you occupied for a while.

6. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Congrats on the haul! I agree...for that amount of heavy product, $40 to ship across the border is a bargain. I'm glad it all worked out.

I'll extend the same offer as JL has, although he beat me to it, so he gets first dibs. If you end up not liking any of the MS stuff, I'll buy it from you. Heck, I just bought another gallon of Super Green Stuff today, and I'm sitting on two gallons of Ultra Gloss.

7. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome order Brendan! It's a good thing you're near Washington! :)

8. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Nice order! I hope your bottle situation gets worked out.

9. BrendanS

Definitely can't beat it, unless it's free of course.
    I didn't ship it across the border, I got it shipped to a shipping depot in Point Roberts, WA. Then my dad picked it up and brought it back. I don't think you'll be buying any of this stuff. I can't wait to try it out!
    It really is, I probably saved over a few hundred in shipping already from all the stuff I got shipped. Bike parts, bike rack, hitch, wheels/tires, detailing stuff, you name it:shead:
    Thanks bud, I hope so too. Don't know what they'll do though.

10. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Try an ounce or two of SGS in a sinkful of warm water next time you have some pads to clean. You'll be amazed.

11. BrendanS

I will but I don't have any buffing pads. All I have is one wax applicator pad. I'll try it though, but I need my MFs cleaned more than anything

12. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Wow, Thats awesome. You're the man...:thumb:

13. BrendanS

Thanks man, huge props to you too for keeping me in this hobby. I was going to leave and probably come back when I actually had my own car. Props to you for emptying my wallet:yikes:. Haha, thanks Buddy

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wow, FK1 only charges $4.99 for shipping? That's a bargain!

15. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Wow, great haul there :)

16. BrendanS

Thanks bud!

Yeah it really is. I ended up going through them because I still needed more stuff but I couldn't see myself paying $123 for shipping. So I broke it up and went through FK1

17. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

True that. Compare it to enormous shipping rate by CG.

18. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Nice new orders

19. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Some new items for a change, always fun to see. Let us know how everything is!:thumb:

20. BrendanS

I'll keep you guys updated. I probably won't be using any of this till my spring break starts. I still have to pick up my new brushes from Ken.
    Thanks bud
    Yeah it definitely, thats probably the best thing about ordering through FK other than the product