Ready for the Winter - Vredestein Wintracs will keep you safe.

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jan 20, 2012.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey all its still early in the winter months, stay safe and pick up your snows before they are all gone.

We are offering some great deals on Vredestein Wintracs.

Description:
    The WINTRAC XTREME is the first winter tyre to be developed in partnership with Giugiaro Design. Aggressive, firm lines give the W-shaped tread its powerful appeal. Sipe technology was a priority for Vredestein in the design of the WINTRAC XTREME. Optimum Silica Processing™ (OSP™) technology is incorporated in the fabrication of the tread compound, enhancing the winter performance and improving grip on wet surfaces. In addition, the equal distribution of pressure across the contact area ensures an even wear pattern, whereby low noise levels are assured throughout the tyre’s life-span.

This is what we current have we can ship out within 24-48 hours.

235 45 17 (1 Set) Price - $1050 for the set - Shipped
    235 35 19 - Price - $1250 for the set - Shipped
    275 45 20 (2 Sets) for Q7 - Price - $1450 for the set - Shipped
    255 55 18 for Q7 - $1150 for the set - Shipped

Please email me to order up some snows.

Phil@DetailersDomain.com

or call 201-768-1818

2. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

BBS for the winter = Pimpin'

3. detailersdomain

those were my snows for last season.

I'm running these this year.
    [​IMG]

4. dr.jay

I like the CH way better than the CX-R

5. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

So what's the scoop with these tires? Which Blizzak would you say they compete with? In the size suitable for my OEM BBS's, they much more expensive than a set of Blizzaks.

6. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Good question.

They look to lean a bit more towards the All-Season or street performance side of winter tires; which would explain the price.

7. detailersdomain

CH's are nice but on the newer model Audis I believe the CH-Rs which is shown above look much more current.

8. detailersdomain

I have run Blizzaks on a few of my cars and they are super soft which for a high performance orientated car I would not want to compromise.

The Wintracs will run a 3-4 seasons, my Blizzaks didn't last long at all due to the soft characteristics.

This is my findings.

The Bridgestones on my Q7 are not as grippy as the wintracs on my S4.

The Pirellis on my previous cars were horrible.

9. mike aesthetica

mike aesthetica Jedi Nuba

Buffalo NY

Winters guys run LM25s all the way to WS60s and still get multiple seasons(3 bare minimum) unless the RWD guys insist on doing burnouts(yea, lets just say alot of people prefer summer).

Bear in mind this is even with regular hooning and shenanigans after hours on dead roads and seasonal access roads. Hakkas, Blizzaks. Wintersport, Altimax Artic - cheap stuff all the way to to mid-high dollar snow performance tires all last multiple seasons on daily driven, real winter driven cars, if properly inflated rotated etc..

10. dr.jay

My bad Phil at first glance I thought those were CH, very similar. Either way they look "the shit" on the Audi