RE: CG Diablo mixing questions

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by rohit29, Jun 26, 2010.

1. rohit29

rohit29 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just picked this up and was going to use it tomorrow to clean the wheels on one of my cars. I just wanted to know how much of the gel I should put into the spray bottle before adding water to it. Im not good with the whole ratio thing, so if suggestions could be made in oz/ml, it would make it a lot easier.

Thanks in advance,
    Rohit

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I think most people mix it 3:1, so it will be 25% wheel cleaner and 75% water.

3. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Agreed with 3:1. Works great.

4. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Although I can get it to work decently well at 2:1 in a SCG Grime Destroyer bottle.

5. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

24oz water, 8oz Diablo.

6. rohit29

rohit29 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I tried this today on one of my cars, sprayed it on cool wheels, agitated it with a brush, and let it sit for a little while. Sprayed it off witha powerwasher, didnt do as good of a job as I had hoped. I did mix it to like a 3 to 1 ratio in 1 litre spray bottle. The wheels werent that dirty but there was still brake residue left behind that removed with a dirty rag.

I guess onto the next one once it runs out.
    Thanks to everyone who advised on how to mix this cleaner.
    Im going to hold out for Sonax, hopefully one of the retailers in Canada starts to carry it. I really like the reviews for this product. Will have to give it a try at some point.

Rohit

7. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Sticky Gel 3:1, you won't be disappointed.