Raceglaze Anti-Bacterial Cleaner: Anyone Use it?

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by agpatel, Jan 21, 2010.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Was looking around Polished Bliss site, which looks great, and came across this which got me interested. Anyone on here use this product or know anymore about it?

Raceglaze Anti-Bacterial Cleaner

[​IMG]

2. richy

richy Guest

Ankeet...I'll let you in on a product that I have been using for a few years now. It converts cold tap water into ozonated water which is 50% more powerful than chlorine bleach and is safe to drink. It can be used to clean and decontaminate your food (fruits and vegetables) and to clean surfaces. It's ideal for cleaning baby soothers, etc. This is the safest, greenest method to clean without hauling out the steamer. Here it is..it's called the Lotus sanitizer. I don't know where you get it in the states but the site should tell you. It will kill any and all of the contaminents that the other product will while being completely safe.

3. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I think you should use Wheel Brightener instead. That seems like it would be anti-bacterial.

:lol:

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

If you click on the contact us tab, the have a location in buffalo NY.

5. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

i have a product coming to me that is hospital grade for germs and molds, I will have to post up after I get it.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Thanks Richy, I will look into that product.

haha, I was scrolling and read what you said and thought to myself, "what the heck is Karl talking about has he been sniffing MS L&PC..." then scrolled more and saw the LOL

Please post up once you get it.

7. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Richy, just looked more into the product you linked to a little outside my budget area, haha...poor college kid here!

9. richy

richy Guest

No problem...but for safe sanitizing, it can't be beat. All of our baby bottles and whatnot were always cleaned in it.

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Now I know where I stand! Damn kid gets the $1M sanitizer and you won't buy from my store unless its 70% off! LOL

11. richy

richy Guest

You're a parent..for the kids, price is no object. If it's for me..I can wait till I get it on sale.

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmm, when is this 70% off sale coming...:waiting: haha

13. 911Fanatic

Will be ordering from RG soon so let me know if you'd like a bottle.

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Have you ever used it? I looked around DW and didnt really get much info over there other than RG saying it has been released.

15. 911Fanatic

Haven't tried it. I think the world is way to ANTI BACTERIAL. We've survived 1000s of years without it. Just wash your damn hands! With SOAP!

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I thought about getting it only because it sounded kind of interesting and wanted to see if anyone was using it. I am the only person who drives my car anyways, oh well...like you said if we lived in a bubble we all die as soon as we came out...haha.