Rabbits Rants

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by FMINUS, Dec 10, 2007.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

here you go, stop jacking other peoples threads :rollingpin:

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

hahahahahahaha

what would we do without those smilies

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ok jessica here is a place you can rant.. please just keep it approtiate. Thanks

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Please state what IS and what IS NOT! Knowing her she will straddle the line!

5. Takumi587

Takumi587 Birth of a Detailer

Geez I have not been on here for a while and i saw your locked Christmas thread with your assistant Phil and dayumm shez hot :worship:. Woke me up a little studying for my finals atleast haha. :mounty::applause::dbanana:

6. Jessica Rabbit

Jessica Rabbit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

And you know it!

Thanks sweetie!

Its almost 8 now, and guess whos not here in the office? hmmmm? Anyone wants to put down some green and take 2-1 that he wont be in for 2 more hours?

7. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

You may be extremely pretty, but you aren't going to fool someone into taking that bet!!

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

No you did not go there.....
    And yes I just got in LOLOLOL

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Phil bro sounds like you got your hands full

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

But honestly the reason I can show up late is because all my work is taken care of by Jess. All the calls/emails are filtered so I so only the most cruicial work and the rest is reallocated through the right channels!

Dont get get me wrong, shes still a handful! But only when theres time to be!

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Man that's wicked...I wish I had someone like that to filter my phone calls and e-mails :wall:

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Shes starting to do a lot of the work too LOL I just have to review and sign! HAHAHA

Imagine getting her good w the Metabo, I will NEVER have to work again!

13. Nica

Nica Banned

What you mean you havent trained her to use the Metabo...I thought that was why you got two hahahahahahaha just teasing.

But seriously though you should show her how to use the Metabo so she can detail here pink SLK...pink SLK lol...I really want to see that car...pink SLK lol...oh and not laughing at the car at all nor the paint I just thinks it's a bit funny that's all

14. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

thats why you hire staff.. i guees at te end of they aslog as those who call you are happy and you are happy with her work.. although i have to say she has some balls talking about her boss like that.... ohh well i guess we all do it.. (i know i make fun of my bosses to there faces all the time :D):rollinglaugh:

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

My breakers would blow up if I had 2 metabos on it! LOL
    Its like a light metallic pink, Im not a fan of it. LOL But its not overkill.

Its pretty damn fast, it used to leave me in teh dust w my M3, so we'll whats up now daddys upgraded.

16. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

As a manager, it's all about OUTSOURCING! I pretty much have everything taken care of myself apart from all the major projects.

BLISS!!!

17. Jessica Rabbit

Jessica Rabbit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

What in the world is a metabo? A detailing thing? And sorry baby, M5/M6....... not a chance big boy.

Yea but the problem is he outsources EVERYTHING TO ME!!!

Biggest ballz in the office sits at my desk! Hooa!

18. Nica

Nica Banned

hahahaha :laughing: :laughing: that's funny..okay but FMINUS that SLK gives your BMW a run for it's money? Really...what kind of SLK do you have Jess?

A co-worker here has an SLK but I can't remember which model he's got if I remember correctly there are two models with different engines in them...my friend has the 200HP SLK I know there is a muscle SLK but I can't remember the model..:wall: man I'm going to have to look it up now other wise it will bug me :popcorn: :popcorn:

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Shes got an SLK55, its pretty damn fast. But it aint got no 507HP!
    Her color is like this but a little lighter

[​IMG]

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Is it custom painted?