1. tadeo ponce

tadeo ponce Virgin Detailer

hi guys, since monday i saw a little stains of coke and i left, the problem know is that today i wash my car and the stains of coke are still there, i tested the clay bar and nothing then the white pad and menzerna po85rd and the stains still but like a shadow

what can i do, i need to tested with menzerna power gloss and orange pad

any comments i accept

thanks

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh coke as in the soft drink on the surface of yur vehicle? If that is the case coke is quite the drink and it sounds (just my opinion) as though it etched through the clear coat.

Do you think you could post a picture of it by any chance?

Well hard to say what you could do with out seeing it but even a picture wont tells us the true story but at least it gives us something to go by..any who you could try wet sanding but if it's etched through the clear coat not much you can do...besides a re-paint.

Well just my :2cents: though, hope it helps.

3. tadeo ponce

tadeo ponce Virgin Detailer

thank you nica this morning i used power gloss and orange pad then po85rd with white pad and everithing is ok the stains of coke has gone

this is the pictura after.
    [​IMG]

this picture is with microseal and clearkote carnauba wax. and the next combination will be clearkote vainilla with swissvax concorso
    [​IMG]

thank you nica for answer my post.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

No need to thank me tadeo ponce, I'm jus glad you were able to remove it completely and that it haden't etched through the clear coat.

That's quite the process you had to do on it though, but the reflection is incredable...as I'm use to seeing from Menzerna :worship:

Glad I could help :peace:

Oh and fine looking vehicle too by the way :thumb: