Question for EZ Creme/DWG and other glaze users...

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by MadOzodi, Apr 10, 2008.

1. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Which application method works best for YOU? Please include the color of your paint, the applicator you prefer, any hints, tips, tricks you use, customer cars vs personally owned, the number of beers you drink or cigarettes you smoke to determine your cure time, etc.

TIA! :peace:

2. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

i use mine on a black pad via pc

silver mdx - graphite pearl accord

pers vehicles

3. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

Flex, speed 1, black LC pad.

color independant.

4. richy

richy Guest

I have tried RMG 2 different ways. I have applied via gray pad and have also applied via foam wax pad by hand and removed via gray pad. The 2nd method is faster and yields just as good results (for me). Love it for black and metallics.

5. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Sapphire, by hand with mf applicvator.

6. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I use DWG on many different color paints with the PC and a red LC pad.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I apply with PC, 5.5" black CCS pad, speed 2.

8. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Interesting, to me at least. Why I'm surprised by most people using a black CCS pad via PC, I don't know. For some reason, I was under the impression it was better to do by hand.

Oh well, thanks and keep em comin! :peace:

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I've tried by hand it's it's tough to get it even. With the PC, you can glaze the entire vehicle in 5 minutes!

10. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

The PC on speed 1 is pretty slow.

Like P1et said, it's so easy to lay down a nice even coat with the machine... Quickly!

11. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Good thing I posted this and thanks for the feedback you guys have given! It'll save me some time.

Flex speed 1 w/CCS black pad it is. I may have to buy a 3" BP and some 4" CCS pads for my UDM too.

12. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

The proper way to use EZ Creme is to work it into the paint. I mostly use it with my UDM and always on top speed (6). Use very small amount of it and work it in until gone. Few seconds. I use it with a white pad to clean the paint after polishing, but have used it with an orange pad to remove light marrings. Great on the rotary as well.