Q: Duragloss #755 Nu-Glass

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by cshorey, Jan 22, 2009.

1. cshorey

cshorey Any Rag Vehicle Washer

So I picked up some #755 and have been using it around the house on glass with some good success.

I transfer all my polishes to 4oz. bottles. The bottles have all been in the house, but I noticed that the 755 has separated. I did spend then shake it up and it seemed like it mixed up again, but after sitting is continues to separate. Is this normal for 755? Or has mine gone bad or something like its sensitive to light?

Just seeing if anyone has experienced separation with this and if its normal. From the little bit I have been around separation isn't a good thing for polish (or I could just have bad info).

thanks,
    chris

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Seperation might be normal. I think every polish I have used recomends shaking well before use. I have a car soap the seperates bigtime, and needs to be shaken very well before use.

3. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

Yep, separation is pretty common. I always shake the products before I use them. You could always call DG just to be sure. Jerry is a great guy to talk to.