Putting together an order

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

So Im not sure whats going on with an order I ordered from so i need to place a new one. I recantly talked to chris from eshine, he said he could get almost anything in.
    so this is waht im looking at getting thus far

EZ Detail Brush

Lexol Leather Conditioner Pump Spray 16.9oz

2 Super Plush Microfiber Drying Towel 24 X 36- http://www.ocdgarage.com/suplmidrto24.html

Micro-Restore Detergent – Pint

Zymol Wheel Brush

Zymol Wash Sponge

Foam Pad Conditioning Brush

Meguiars Last Touch Spray Detailer -1 gallon

5 Tornado Buffing Towel- eshine

Whenever I place an order I feel like I have forgoten somthing. So I thought i would post, see if anyone recomends anything.

So any suggetions?

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Hmm, what's something you don't have yet? :p

3. Calgarydetail

thats my problem,I have tried everything I want thats in a resonable pice range. I dont know im missing anything but theres nthing new I want to try...i need a new technolgy to come out to i can play with it

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The full line of 1Z polishes from the proline

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Have you compared these to menzerna?

If so, how do the compare?

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I bought two Surf City products and they performed SO WELL that I have been on a SC spree lately.

A couple that are now my go to are:
    maximum metal (cleans tips like a hot knife through butter)
    Clearly Better Glass Cleaner (best I've used, I abandoned my Stoners IG)
    dash Away - replacing my 303 usage

I am about to get these MF's http://www.euroworeilly.com/catalog...d=136&osCsid=4cbf02775f2e489123f4ce4dc6e8c1be

Some respected members on Autopia tried these and said they are the bomb and a real good price as well.

I am guessing you have some Ricardo clay? I have been wanting to get some but since you are in CA. I am guessing that's old news to you!

7. Calgarydetail

thanks everyoneI thnk i will look into surfcity and see if thres anythin that catches my eye.
    and yes motorcity I do have ricardo clay, I think i have 9 or 10 packages left :D. It is great stuff, I hope it comes soon

and yeah those mf lok great but the ones chirs sells are AWSOME, i have tried more then a few and the tornado ones from eshine are by far the best. And there only like 5 bucks a towel not 15

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

dood, that's $15.90 for 10 towels not one....

here's an endorsement from Al http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-...r-shag-weave-towels.html?highlight=microfiber

(DB Boss..hope this kind of linking is ok?)

9. Calgarydetail

ohh ok, lol. i thought it was only 1 towel, i must have read it wrong.. ohh well

I have some bad news, I may have to cancel this order. :(
    The reason being is that I have not recived my vintage in a month, i called the CC, they said since he was not awsnering my e-mails and such they could help. If he cannot verify it was shipped, and do a inqury into why its not here i dont have to pay (unless it comes ofcourse0. so basicly if i got screwed the take the money out of his account and give it back to me.
    i ordered from him becase i had a 15% discount, since the new person wont have this I will need the cash to pay for the remaining part of vintage, so if i get my wax i will order this, if not I will order in a few weeks when the money is better I will however stil use this as a guide to my order

so thanks everyone

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Sorry to hear about the Vintage buddy, I got your e-mail but I just haven't had time to respond. I'll respond to you shortly though, sorry....I got lots to post ;)

11. Calgarydetail

its cool thanks, sorry about the e-mail i was in a mad panic to figure this out.

i found out that if its not delivered i dont have to pay. The credit card company has a deal that if i dont get what i orderd they can take the money out of his account and give it back to me a credit.

The deal is they have to do there investigtion and i hve to have good casue, in the case i do. I have to call back monday and get it set up.

So either they get him to ship it to me or they get my money, it may take a few weeks but either way iwill get my vintage... its just a hassel but im glad i found out about the CC thing.

So i have to wait for this whole fiasco to en then order.
    So thanks for the respone but i dont think i need it anymore since the CC compnay is going to get a holdofhim

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh okay I got cha. Sounds like you and I will end up receiving our products just about the same time still ;)

Hope all works out buddy.

13. Calgarydetail

haha thanks, im still really excited to see what you have ordered.

And i have a feeling mine may come later, its going to take 2-3 weeks, if not more, to get this mess sorted out then chances area another few weeks to ship it... ohh wel

ohh yeah, on a side note what was the total time to get your orginal vintage? (im curious now) so i can know fr the next batch

14. Nica

Nica Banned

It took around four weeks, I thought it would take a bit longer to be honest.

I expect that the new order coming in will probably be here in about 6 to 8 weeks....sounds long but I'm in no rush, it will be worth the wait :D

15. Calgarydetail

ahah yeah, i thnk i have an idea of whats comming, i have picked up ona few hints.... dont worry i wont wreck the surpise.. promise (but then again i could be totaly wrong)

16. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...lol..no comment lol :D

17. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

oooh, I got it know :D

18. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...well hopefully it will get in for Christmass, that would be cool :D

Well when it gets here I'll be more then happy to share with you guys.

19. Calgarydetail

ok well i dont mean to big up old threads but if i dont write it down here i will never remeber.

so i want to add some stuff from right look, and buffing with confidence.

Since rightlook is closed right now i wont be ordering from them so i might as well get some of the stuff i need

20. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

When might you be getting the Vintage? :D