Product Test: Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ndrom, Apr 8, 2010.

1. ndrom

ndrom Two Bucket System Washer

Many of you saw my previous wheel cleaner test thread. With Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner now available stateside, I figured I'd throw it into the mix as well.

Before:

***Due to a simple oversight, the picture or link that was here broke the forums rule and has been removed. My apologies for any inconvenience.***

Check out the color changing!

This:

***Due to a simple oversight, the picture or link that was here broke the forums rule and has been removed. My apologies for any inconvenience.***

To this:

After:

***Due to a simple oversight, the picture or link that was here broke the forums rule and has been removed. My apologies for any inconvenience.***.

-Nick

2. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I still can't get over how well your P21S Gel did in your tests, even after everyone elses reviews on here. Your pictures say a thousand words though. Thank you for the review!

3. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

so it seems like P21S gel is still the strongest? sonax looks like it is "easier" to use since the purple thing helps you see what you have cleaned.

4. ndrom

Thanks!

I spend a good amount of time trying to figure out the best way to do product reviews making them objective and informative as possible.

5. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Thanks, ndrom. Another extremely informative wheel cleaner review. Keep them coming.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Sonax Full Effect is the very best wheel cleaner out there!!!

7. ndrom

P21S Special Performance Gel is still my favorite.

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

are you talking about P21S Red gel?

9. ndrom

Nope, I am talking about the green.

10. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I'd love to see a comparo test with Megs wheel brightener... just to show how crazy strong it really is...

11. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

+1 for that test!

12. ndrom

Got it. I already have products lined up for this week, but maybe next week.

13. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I appreciate it... I know wheel brightener is supposed to be some tough stuff, I would just like to see how tough.