Product Review: Leather Master Vital Conditioner.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, Apr 13, 2008.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I got this product from Phil a few weeks ago, used it a couple weeks ago and really liked it.
    Sorry, I took no pics, although pic will now show you any difference, as I keep my leather interior in great condition. Leather wasn't conditioned for about 3 months, so this was a perfect test. I used it on my daily driver ('99 infiniti I30t). I cleaned leather with Megs quick interior cleaner, as it was pretty clean. Applied LM conditioner with a MF applicator, and left it for about 2 hours. Leather obsorbed every drop of this conditioner, there was no residue to wipe/buff off. I still did the final wipe with a MF towel just in case. I didn't have have protection cream, should of order it the last time, but I didn't...
    It conditioned leather very nice, withough leaving any artificial gloss, and best of all it's the only product you should use if you don't want any sqeeking noises that happen from contact with leather. One of the best leather products you can get.
    The only little issue - it's quite expensive...$16 for 250ml bottle, $50 for 1 liter...

hope this helps.

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for the information supercharged :thumb:

3. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

If anybody knows leather conditioners it is you...LOL...Thanks for the review.....

4. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

Supercharged do you have aniline leather or coated leather?

5. Anthony

Anthony Birth of a Detailer

I would guess that about 98% of leathers on todays cars are of the coated type (actually all leathers are coated, if I remember correctly) which is a polyurethane.....again if I remember correctly:shead:

Leathermaster has top notch products and I've been using them for several years now. In fact I think I have the first post about the product on another forum all the way back to 2004!! Sheesh that makes me feel old:thud:

Anthony

6. supercharged

you are welcome, Tonya.

Sparkie, that's how I found AG in the first place, and got spoiled...I was looking for the best leather conditioner as I was not happy with Meguiar's...I found Pinnacle...And now Leather Master which is even better...

Coated in all my cars...

Yep, majority of cars have coated leather. Love that Leather Master eliminates that sqeek...

Anyone has some extra bucks, give it a try. You will love it!

7. supercharged

I'm running low on it now, ending a sample to Sparkie... I think I should stock up...
    How about a group buy??? I just want better pricing. Fed Ex shipping rates kill. So if the price $50 a bottle (1 liter) will include shipping - I'm in. Those who tried this product absolutely loved it!

So, how about it, guys???

8. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Glad you finally got to use some and enjoyed it.

9. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I bet Phil can give a nice price :D

10. supercharged

I'm glad you talked me into it. It does what it suppose to, and doesn't cause sqeek. Maybe it's not a product to use on every detail, but I sure wanna use it on my own cars.

Oh, yeah, so how about it, Phil?