Product Placement Contest

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Michael @ einszett, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Hey gang,

We'd like to start a new contest. We're calling it the Product Placement contest. Yep, it's blatant self-promotion but we're just calling it what it is!

So here's the deal…

Submit your best photo of an einszett product(s) in a "spot". Now like any product placement in a movie/show, it can be totally random. What we're looking for is creativity. The most creative, humorous, attention grabbing, and so on, wins. Just have fun with it!

The one thing we ask is that your scene is all real and not manufactured/Photoshop'd.

For instance, don't Photoshop a bottle of einszett being held by one of the Victoria's Secret models. The person, place, thing has to be real. So if you happen to have a real Victoria's Secret model holding a bottle of einszett, that would not only be eligible but fantastic. Plus we'd have to talk to you about how you pulled it off and we could also discuss your terms and conditions. lol

We'll pick two winners by February 1 and post their photos on our website and Facebook page.

Each winner will win a kit that includes:

1 einszett Care Bag
    1 PolishWax
    1 Windscreen Clear
    1 Spray Wax
    1 Kristall Klar 1 Dose Cartridge

Value over $60

How To Send Photos
    Please send your photos in JPG format to contest@1z-usa.com. Photos should be approximately 1200x900.

Entry Deadline
    Please submit all photos by January 31, 2011.

Also:
    * We hate to stifle any artistic expression, but photos should be in good taste :)
    * Since this is being held by einszett NA, we can only accept submissions from residents of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
    * By submitting your photos, you allow einszett NA to use them on the einszett USA site and einszett USA Facebook site, etc.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Look forward to your submissions!

Samples:

[​IMG]
    The ducks in the pond were giving me some strange looks

[​IMG]
    Temps were near freezing at this time so no ice or frost to go with this photo

[​IMG]
    Texas grass

Suggestions: Take pictures that highlight your area like famous landmarks, buildings, scenic spots, etc.

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

* Since this is being held by einszett NA, we can only accept submissions from residents of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.

So now we're allowed to participate. Will we have to drive to the US to collect our prize? LOL

3. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Lol
    Canada's first!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very cool idea, any "example" pics you can share?

5. Michael @ einszett

Not sure what you mean that you're now allowed to participate. :shead:

Of course it goes without saying that we will ship the prize and the winner won't have to pay for shipping charges.

@P1et, Sorry, no examples at this time. If this goes well, we'll be doing this on a regular basis. So first timers are going to be the guinna pigs :)

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Think Ken means that normally Canada is not included in comps that are held in the US.

7. Michael @ einszett

Really?? Can't imagine why Canada wouldn't be included.

8. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

does it need to be car related?

9. kyoshiro

tax + duties + shipping costs

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Kewl contest...

Had I known about it I would have had a botle of your Gummi Pfledge in my front pocket of my Tux for my recent wedding...

11. Michael @ einszett

Already considered. And for our Puerto Rico residents, we will ship it to you no charge as well.

12. Michael @ einszett

Nope!

13. Michael @ einszett

Haha! Because you never know... :D That would be a great example!

14. kyoshiro

i shall bring my gummi up to the mountains of whistler and take a picture there...

15. kyoshiro

ok so i brought the trusty gummi up to the snowy mountains of whistler on the snow mobile, boarding and gondolas, I did have my family start questioning me on why did i bring up car care products with me lol

16. Michael @ einszett

Happy New Year! Wishing you and yours a very healthy and successful year!

Great pics Kyoshiro! Haha, I'm sure they thought you were a little out of your mind :D

17. Michael @ einszett

Just posted some sample pictures to get your creative juices flowing. Tip: take pictures of the product at famous landmarks, scenic viewpoints or just being held in hand by yourself or anyone you want.

Winner chosen by end of month so you have a couple of weekends to take some shots and possibly win a car care kit!

18. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I'm looking forward to seeing all the pics for this one.

19. Michael @ einszett

Congratulations to Aldric (aka Kyoshiro) and Kristin V. They are the winners from our contest.

They'll each be receiving the einszett kit.

You can see their pictures at the 1z-usa.com site at 1z-usa.com/contest

[​IMG]
    by Aldric

[​IMG]
    by Kristin

Thanks to all those who participated :applause: We'll be picking more winners so send us those pics! A little bit of effort and you can also win yourself an einszett kit.

20. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

congrats to the winners!