Prestige Auto Detailing Vancouver: AJ-Racing Track DC2R w/ New Nanocoating

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by prestigeautodetailing604, May 21, 2014.

1. First of all, I have been working in this industry for a decade now, it has been fun, amazing, and rewarding, I had the opportunity to grow and work on some of the cars that I have never ever imagined before. But this project was too extraordinary that I have to post it here in Detailing Bliss, thanks to Phil @ DD I was able to order the right stuff and the most updated stuff for projects that I need to take in. However I admit that I cheaped out and did not get express shipping so I didn't get the Auto Finesse adesive remover in time. But I have found some solutions locally from a vinyl and sign store. Why do I need it? Well, the pictures really speaks for it self.

Remove all vinyl residue and glue
    Rinseless Wash with the help of steam
    Wheels clean
    Clay with new claying pad
    MF400 & Sonax 4/6 Perfect Finish
    All lights were polished
    Windows cleaned
    Vaccum interior only as the main focus was the paint
    IPA Wipe Down and inspect paint correction process
    Tried out a new nanocoating, harder to apply than Opti Coat II but still gave customer a WOWWWWWWWWW factor at the end...

The respect that I got out of this project were remarkable, this project boosted my passion about detailing and refreshed my mind..."Never stop learning, cause life never stops teaching..."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You get the idea as the vinyl residue was spotted in the whole car....
    [​IMG]
    50/50 with MF 400 compounding
    [​IMG]
    FLAWLESS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you all have enjoyed that...it was hardwork and it was long, especailly the first step...but at the end of the day, it was well worth it.

Please enjoy the pics...